U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2019, 04:06 PM

35,554 posts, read 19,141,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Link supporting this? Relatively low approval ratings don't support this.

Did you not read the OP?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2019, 04:08 PM

20,546 posts, read 10,101,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did you not read the OP?

yep. it was cherry-picked from a single poll. both trump's RCP and 538 approval averages are steeply down from last week.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. it was cherry-picked from a single poll. both trump's RCP and 538 approval averages are steeply down from last week.

Funny, now you and you ilk are worried about cherry picking? That's some funny crap right there....LOL..

Old 10-03-2019, 04:16 PM

17,362 posts, read 4,599,550 times
Quote:
Did you not read the OP?
There is no need to read the OP. You can read the title and fact check and it's simply wrong.

If I said in a title that I found a pill that allowed me to live 10,000 years and easily press 2,000 lbs, would one need to read the OP?

The other clear issue is this. If a slot machine says I won $20 yet the coins keep coming out, I'm not going to go get the floor managers. By the same token, if righties thought they had some kind of great advantage given current events they would just sit back and let themselves "win". They wouldn't have to throw 100 new BS threads out there like on this board and jump up and down and try to convince people of false news.

Right? This is like winning the lottery and running up and down the street telling everyone.....you don't do it!

Old 10-03-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
There is no need to read the OP. You can read the title and fact check and it's simply wrong.

If I said in a title that I found a pill that allowed me to live 10,000 years and easily press 2,000 lbs, would one need to read the OP?

The other clear issue is this. If a slot machine says I won $20 yet the coins keep coming out, I'm not going to go get the floor managers. By the same token, if righties thought they had some kind of great advantage given current events they would just sit back and let themselves "win". They wouldn't have to throw 100 new BS threads out there like on this board and jump up and down and try to convince people of false news.

Right? This is like winning the lottery and running up and down the street telling everyone.....you don't do it!

Why would we think you even read? Have you read your posts?

Old 10-03-2019, 04:44 PM

5,627 posts, read 1,581,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
if righties thought they had some kind of great advantage given current events they would just sit back and let themselves "win". They wouldn't have to throw 100 new BS threads out there like on this board and jump up and down and try to convince people of false news.
Only thing is, it's the leftist fanatics trying to convince people of false news, and throwing out the 100 BS threads.

And when they do that, the Republicans are fighting fire with fire to point out to people that, for example, the "phone call" has nothing to do with corruption or collusion, just a straightforward inquiry into progress of the prosecution of corruption inside Ukraine involving Americans such as Joe Biden... by his own confession. Plus dozens (if not hundreds) more replies and corrections to Democrat lies.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:53 PM

20,546 posts, read 10,101,799 times
Quote:
Funny, now you and you ilk are worried about cherry picking? That's some funny crap right there....LOL..

i don't know about "you ilk" but i've always been consistent in using the RCP average ( and citing it ) in discussion precisely for the reason that it's not cherry-picking.

you can look at the ongoing poll thread for evidence of that.

Old 10-03-2019, 04:57 PM

34,509 posts, read 14,488,720 times
Quote:
2+ years of 99% negativity from the msm.....and he is climbing....

Where was obama at this same time frame?
Clinton was around 70% during his impeachment and this economy is the best in 50 years.

Old 10-03-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Clinton was around 70% during his impeachment and this economy is the best in 50 years.

And tumps is more than obamas.....during impeachment....and the economy is in great shape........

Old 10-03-2019, 05:00 PM

34,509 posts, read 14,488,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
A lot of those voters who stayed home last time will be voting for Trump this time.

Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.
A lot of voters indicated they chose Trump because they didn't like Clinton, he wont be running against the second most unpopular candidate in history this time around. Good luck with you stay home theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or