U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 06:23 PM

15,930 posts, read 8,883,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Dude, you are causing millions of Demonics to fall into deep depression....a dose of reality is probably good for them.
So you think that 46% is good. It is good for Trump but for a President to never get to 50% after 2 1/2 years is pretty poor. He does like to be #1 though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2019, 06:28 PM

3,052 posts, read 1,055,220 times
And yet thanks to Fox News Poll. He loses to Biden by 10 and even in economy doesnít fare better than a Democrat.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...tic-nomination

Old 07-25-2019, 06:54 PM

20,385 posts, read 9,927,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and the sad part is that they have all been over 50% except for Trump.

yep. one thing i find interesting is there is very little fluctuation in trump's approval when compared to other presidents. there are dramatic shifts in approval, both up and down, for all presidents, most likely due to a specific decision or event. trump doesn't have that which leads me to believe his approval is based on his persona more than any action or decision.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:01 PM

3,356 posts, read 2,350,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. one thing i find interesting is there is very little fluctuation in trump's approval when compared to other presidents. there are dramatic shifts in approval, both up and down, for all presidents, most likely due to a specific decision or event. trump doesn't have that which leads me to believe his approval is based on his persona more than any action or decision.

Its the anti-establishment part that people like the most. But that comes with a price. Not know what the &%#$ he is doing, and p****ng everybody off with his antics. That gets old after a while.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:04 PM

15,446 posts, read 5,767,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
It tells you that his base--the ones who wouldn't hold it against him if he shot someone in cold blood--is holding firm.

And it also shows that he has not expanded that base one iota.

Which does not bode well for next November.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:15 PM

35,439 posts, read 19,420,310 times
Talking Not so fast, Wannabe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Trumps approval rating soars with his handling of the economy and report it is the BEST since 2001!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...est-in-decades

From your link:

approval of the job President Trump is doing on the economy stands at 52 percent (41 percent disapprove). Thatís just one-point off his high of 53 percent last summer, and up from 48-46 percent in May.

So, it's a Fox News poll and the 52% is for his handling of the economy.

Now, for some real poll numbers on his approval:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Old 07-25-2019, 08:17 PM

8,171 posts, read 2,372,088 times
I can't see Trump's approval going above 60%.

Old 07-25-2019, 08:27 PM

48,563 posts, read 45,717,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Its the anti-establishment part that people like the most. But that comes with a price. Not know what the &%#$ he is doing, and p****ng everybody off with his antics. That gets old after a while.
Among the things I noticed out of Trump, "anti-establishment" wasn't one of them. Whenever I thought of Trump before his run for office, it was self-entitled jerk and rather bigoted. He just happened to be a billionaire. To me he was living proof that coming from money doesn't buy class. This was before he decided to run for President. When he ran for President, he would say alot of things and tweet things that he shouldn't say. I thought "he's not going to get elected. He's crass and crazy".

I think some people like him BECAUSE of the things he says.

Old 07-25-2019, 08:42 PM

33,394 posts, read 14,076,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
This is just a poll on the economy, not his overall approval rating.
Well thatís strange because we have the lowest unemployment rate since the 60ís and new stock market highs yet he only got 52%, whatís the problem.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:15 PM

3,310 posts, read 1,731,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well thatís strange because we have the lowest unemployment rate since the 60ís and new stock market highs yet he only got 52%, whatís the problem.
The problem is that over 90% of the msm coverage of him has been negative. If it was close to 50/50 imagine how high his numbers would be. I have always said the biggest collusion that we currently have is the msm and the democratic party. There is nothing objective about their reporting. There many instances of out right lies perpetuated by the media. It is all a coordinated effort to get rid of Trump. No president in modern history has had the level of negative reporting that has happened to Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or