U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2019, 10:41 AM

6,120 posts, read 3,128,936 times

Advertisements

My god the earth (will) explode...

They cry and moan about the climate and our carbon foot print but insist on open borders and letting in millions more 3rd world immigrants.

Let’s add 50 million more people into the country so they can drive more cars heat their homes
And create more garbage.

HYPOCRISY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2019, 10:53 AM

5,666 posts, read 1,503,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post

They cry and moan about the climate and our carbon foot print but insist on open borders and letting in millions more 3rd world immigrants.

Letís add 50 million more people into the country so they can drive more cars heat their homes
And create more garbage.

HYPOCRISY
We are letting in millions into our country, many of whom are settling in the western part. We are very arid, with parched land, water issues, and a fragile environment. Yet, the Sierra Club now openly advocates for mass migration.

Huh?!

Old 07-25-2019, 11:01 AM

5,673 posts, read 2,947,509 times
It's the same thing in the liberal cities. They advocate for sanctuary for illegals, mass immigration but the liberals at the same time are very strict and NIMBY on development of new housing, leading to skyrocketing prices in many cities.

Old 07-25-2019, 11:03 AM

168 posts, read 75,090 times
Quote:

Letís add 50 million more people into the country so they can drive more cars heat their homes
And create more garbage.

HYPOCRISY
Wait, what? Don't you approve of Trumps so-called "environmental policy?" He's been busy getting rid of environmental protections so you can burn your "clean coal" and drive your big ol' pick'emup truck. He's the carbon footprint king!

Most of those immigrants you complain about are picking the produce you eat and mowing your fancy lawn. Some live 2 families to a small house and take a BUS or other public transportation to work. You really should get out more, meet some of these "evil immigrants" you seem to know nothing of yet have plenty of opinion about. The vast majority are good, hardworking people who I would rather have as a neighbor than some of the Trump supporters I see here on CD.

And don't forget, Trump has built ZERO new walls across the border. The most that has been done is repair whats up now. He lied to you about his wall. Just ask Mexico.

Old 07-25-2019, 01:47 PM

1,377 posts, read 334,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso Blu View Post
Wait, what? Don't you approve of Trumps so-called "environmental policy?" He's been busy getting rid of environmental protections so you can burn your "clean coal" and drive your big ol' pick'emup truck. He's the carbon footprint king!

Most of those immigrants you complain about are picking the produce you eat and mowing your fancy lawn. Some live 2 families to a small house and take a BUS or other public transportation to work. You really should get out more, meet some of these "evil immigrants" you seem to know nothing of yet have plenty of opinion about. The vast majority are good, hardworking people who I would rather have as a neighbor than some of the Trump supporters I see here on CD.

And don't forget, Trump has built ZERO new walls across the border. The most that has been done is repair whats up now. He lied to you about his wall. Just ask Mexico.
thats right and they have completely absorbed the supply of low cost housing across the southwest, causing the homeless population to explode. American citizens- including seniors, military veterans, and the disabled, can no longer afford to pay rent and pitch tents on the sidewalks and look in the windows of small houses they would have to work four full time jobs at once to afford. Thats what your two families are doing.
This is whats been going on for years now. It sucks and dont tell me I have to like it.

Old 07-25-2019, 05:45 PM

9,353 posts, read 5,521,725 times
Quote:

1. They cry and moan about the climate and our carbon foot print but 2. insist on open borders and letting in millions more 3rd world immigrants.

Let’s add 50 million more people into the country so they can drive more cars heat their homes
And create more garbage.

HYPOCRISY
Number 1 has nothing to do with number 2. And cars and home heating are available anywhere. It is not the U.S. carbon foot that is the only culprit. It is a WORLD problem regardless of where people live.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or