U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM

37,142 posts, read 16,182,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Homelessness is a national problem. Why isn't Trump doing anything about it?
Not a Federal resposibilty
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM

452 posts, read 80,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
That I dont wanna dehumanize people and send them to camps in the desert?
If people want to do drugs and not function in society, they waive their right to be amongst the rest of us. Just because we share the same genetics and heritage is absolutely meaningless.

We can keep them comfortable with food, drugs, water, and air conditioning in a walled off facility.

Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM

4,973 posts, read 2,985,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
If people want to do drugs and not function in society, they waive their right to be amongst the rest of us. Just because we share the same genetics and heritage is absolutely meaningless.

We can keep them comfortable with food, drugs, water, and air conditioning in a walled off facility.
Its people with mental issues aswell, falling into hard times, and yes some of it is drug addiction. But addiction is a symptom of a bigger problem.
And many find it hard to get out of it that their only escape becomes drugs.

So much more complex than you think.

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Its people with mental issues aswell, falling into hard times, and yes some of it is drug addiction. But addiction is a symptom of a bigger problem.
And many find it hard to get out of it that their only escape becomes drugs.

So much more complex than you think.
No it’s not.

Quick divergence, you can always tell when a leftist is speaking...”complex” is one of their new favorite words.

The vast majority of homeless terrorist zombies are drug addicts and this is a self-created condition, not mental illness. Liberals attempt to claim that drug addiction is mental disability.

Drug addiction is an intentional decision made by the most worthless of human trash and is quite frankly not my problem. The only exception I will make is for those who became addicted to opioids after being lied to by their doctors. These people are the minority.

Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM

Quote:
No itís not.

Quick divergence, you can always tell when a leftist is speaking...ĒcomplexĒ is one of their new favorite words.

The vast majority of them are drug addicts and this is a self-created condition, not mental illness. Liberals attempt to claim that drug addiction is mental disability.

Drug addiction is an intentional decision made by the most worthless of human trash and is quite frankly not my problem. The only exception I will make is for those who became addicted to opioids after being lied to by their doctors. These people are the minority.
Is complex an issue with you because of the very nature of complex meaning that it doesnít agree with your narrative?

Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Is complex an issue with you because of the very nature of complex meaning that it doesn’t agree with your narrative?
There is no narrative. These bozos are hopped up on drugs and have burned every bridge they had available and ruined their lives.

Nothing complex about lazy morons making bad decisions.

It’s not complex. You just can’t face the truth.

Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM

Quote:
There is no narrative. These bozos are hopped up on drugs and have burned every bridge they had available and ruined their lives.

Nothing complex about lazy morons making bad decisions.

Itís not complex. You just canít face the truth.
Nah, it is. You just wanna lump everyone into one group and sweep it away because itís simpler than acknowledging that they are people.

Learn about the nature of addiction and realize it isnít just hard drugs:
https://youtu.be/C8AHODc6phg

It can correlate a lot with different illness like depression..

Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM

590 posts, read 166,920 times
Quote:
No itís not.

Quick divergence, you can always tell when a leftist is speaking...ĒcomplexĒ is one of their new favorite words.

The vast majority of homeless terrorist zombies are drug addicts and this is a self-created condition, not mental illness. Liberals attempt to claim that drug addiction is mental disability.

Would you feel differently if it were your child?

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM

9,689 posts, read 2,687,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJS View Post
The premise is wrong. I live in California. So does most of my family. It is wonderful.
Where?

Santa Barbara is nice (I lived there) because it has rich old people and cool homeless folk plus a few college kids.

Its relatively small with easy traffic and empty beaches. The majority of the population live in trash called the bay area, L.A, and San Diego.

Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM

4,334 posts, read 2,548,196 times
Quote:
No itís not.

Considering our current drug crisis is caused by prescription medicine you may want to update your Refer Madness stance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies