U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM

7,399 posts, read 4,480,051 times

Advertisements

Well, Obama was wrong in the comments about election tampering. Duh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM

27,084 posts, read 19,170,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The difference between Obama supporters and Trump supporters is that Obama supporters clearly state when they think Obama was wrong while Trump supporters bury their heads in the sand and claim nothing is wrong. No politicians is right 100% of the time, not Obama, neither of the Bushes, Clintons and Trump. No one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
They did?! Examples?
i gotta hear this too. getting out the popcorn..

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM

5,531 posts, read 1,485,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i gotta hear this too. getting out the popcorn..
Must be when he said the moment he was elected is when the oceans stopped rising, or when he said he'd been to all 57 states. Surely those must be the cases.

Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM

11,887 posts, read 8,297,844 times
I was forced to "play nice" with a inlaw this weekend at a wedding. 2 years ago she tore me a new one on social media because I dared to mention that I liked Trump and had voted for him. We haven't spoken since. She is a Nut that suffers from TDS. The wedding was in Ireland so most people I bumped into had a negative view of Trump but most had an open mind to listen to this actual American but not my inlaw. She is totally convinced to this day that Putin handed Trump the election blah blah blah.

I told her that Obama told America that it was impossible to steal an election and she said that was a lie, he never said that.
I should send her the OP's evidence but I don't want to encourage any dialog. She is a nutjob.

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM

2,086 posts, read 1,104,634 times
send it to her; it will be interesting to hear her answer when you prove he actually DID say that..

Old Yesterday, 12:42 PM

12,833 posts, read 8,832,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The difference between Obama supporters and Trump supporters is that Obama supporters clearly state when they think Obama was wrong while Trump supporters bury their heads in the sand and claim nothing is wrong. No politicians is right 100% of the time, not Obama, neither of the Bushes, Clintons and Trump. No one.
AHAHAHHAHAHA! That was freakin hilarious! The fact that you could say that with a straight face is even more hilarious

Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM

7,399 posts, read 4,480,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I told her that Obama told America that it was impossible to steal an election and she said that was a lie, he never said that.

I should send her the OP's evidence but I don't want to encourage any dialog. She is a nutjob.
There are nutjobs on both sides, obviously. I'm not sure I would want to talk to her too much either. I try to save my politics for C-D and a random posthere and there on Facebook. In real life, I don't want to discuss politics too much in depth because people on both sides tend to go way overboard with it

Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM

11,543 posts, read 8,476,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
send it to her; it will be interesting to hear her answer when you prove he actually DID say that..
She won't believe it.

Look at all the Trump supporters who think his campaign had nothing to do with Russians. How many times has personal contact between campaign high ups been proven?

One even paid so much in forfeitures the investigation will probably make money.

Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM

15,517 posts, read 4,104,703 times
No honest, serious or educated person thinks they CAN'T.......

The SCOTUS appointed GWB. There are thousands of such occurrences in history, but none as large as that or some others recently.

It's basic math and common sense. The Will of the People doesn't matter at all. It's the "convincing of 1% or less" of the people that counts.

Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM

22,444 posts, read 9,536,372 times
No serious person believed Trump would get elected either. We've gone over the cliff. People believe anything can happen now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or