U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM

24,164 posts, read 12,004,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
This type stuff can be used against you as well.
Never happen. I have a US passport card in my wallet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM

13,695 posts, read 7,465,507 times
As a minor, his mother obtained a visa for him, claiming he was born in Mexico.

When he was born, his mother used a fake name on his birth certificate.

Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM

35,766 posts, read 10,599,337 times
Forget the showers.

Let's see. He's 18, traveling with his 17-year-old brother who's an illegal alien, and a car full of other people who don't have proof of U.S. citizenship, he signed self-deportation papers two days after he was taken into custody, his fingerprints match those on a tourist visa, which states that he was born in Mexico, obtained for him by his mother, also an illegal alien, who couldn't obtain a passport for him because, as well as stating that he was born in Mexico for the tourist visa, she used a fake name on his birth certificate, ...and it's unreasonable that any of these things, which conflict with documents he presents, would fuel suspicion about his citizenship?

Okay.

Last edited by Delahanty; Yesterday at 04:51 PM..

Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

13,695 posts, read 7,465,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
He was born in this country. He is just as entitled to be here as you are.
His birth certificate is in a different name and his mother obtained a visa for him as a minor, claiming he was born in Mexico.

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

3,763 posts, read 1,820,324 times
If the conditions were as bad as he claims they were still better than most jails and prisons in this country.

Overcrowded, had to sleep on the floor, crappy blanket blah blah blah. Cry me a river.

Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM

22,823 posts, read 16,889,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
I have friends. Do I know if they’re legal? Idk. Pretty confident they are. Is it my business to ask? No.. or do i gotta ask every hispanic friend if they are citizens?
Are they really friends if you don't know anything about them? When you hang around with and talk to friends, it doesn't take long to learn quite a bit about them.

You're assuming that he didn't even know them. The fact that he was going somewhere with them, in a car with them, a shared interest with them, and it wasn't some field trip, I'm going to say he knew them. And the fact that he was an anchor baby, the fact that his own friend self deported - nowhere in that article did it state that he was shocked by that, and you think that conversation never came up?

Get real.

Quote:
Well you see, members of our armed forces volunteered for that life.
People who illegally cross the border also made that choice, of their own free will. No one forced them to cross the border illegally - so if they don't get a shower as often as they would like, I don't feel bad for them. Don't cross the border illegally, then. Problem solved.

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM

8,794 posts, read 2,514,968 times
Quote:
One was not his fault and does he have to ask everyone he meets if they have papers?
At a check point? I hope so. I have to show my papers every time I leave the country and every time I return. Why shouldn't immigrants legal or illegal?

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM

8,794 posts, read 2,514,968 times
Quote:
Well you see, members of our armed forces volunteered for that life.
Right so its acceptable for those who defend our country but not for criminals? Yeah that makes sense.

I still haven't seen any proof that the fraud's story is true.

Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM

1,372 posts, read 331,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Forget the showers.

Let's see. He's 18, traveling with his 17-year-old brother who's an illegal alien, and a car full of other people who don't have proof of U.S. citizenship, he signed self-deportation papers two days after he was taken into custody, his fingerprints match those on a tourist visa, which states that he was born in Mexico, obtained for him by his mother, also an illegal alien, who couldn't obtain a passport for him because, as well as stating that he was born in Mexico for the tourist visa, she used a fake name on his birth certificate, ...and it's unreasonable that any of these things, which conflict with documents he presents, would fuel suspicion about his citizenship?

Okay.
Bears repeating.

Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM

8,559 posts, read 7,718,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Forget the showers.

Okay.
Don't worry about facts.

Libs will step over them every time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or