U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM

21,008 posts, read 10,146,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So the rights of US citizens can be violated at will by the federal government, and you are totally good with that.
I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously anymore. You think anyone can just tell a Federal agent something and :::::::voila:::::::: that Federal agent should believe them.

This is the thinking of a child, not an adult.

My position stands. The mother screwed up by doing illegal shady things and that created a delay in the process. Her fault, end of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM

16,681 posts, read 14,128,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
He almost self-deported after 23 days? There's our answer! No showers for 60 days and they'll self-deport.

You're welcome!
At least you are honest. You don't care if people are citizens born in this country. If they are a certain ethnicity you just want "them" to go.

Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
At least you are honest. You don't care if people are citizens born in this country. If they are a certain ethnicity you just want "them" to go.
Why are you lying about what I said?

Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM

14,420 posts, read 7,747,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because he is a US Citizen.
Then why did his mother list his birth place as Mexico on his birth certificate?

Quote:
What you're suggesting is that the federal government can ignore an American citizen's rights when it suits the government. And I'm saying that if the federal government ignores an American citizen's rights, the federal government (or any branch of the government for that matter) is wrong. Americans have rights. Those rights have been established and upheld for centuries. And the federal government should respect those rights. Period.
The federal border patrol agents found reasonable suspicion surrounding his citizenship because of his mother lying on a federal document.

Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Then why did his mother list his birth place as Mexico on his birth certificate?

The federal border patrol agents found reasonable suspicion surrounding his citizenship because of his mother lying on a federal document.
But you don't get it. If someone tells an agent something, the agent should take him at his word.

Isn't that the way border patrol always works?

Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM

16,681 posts, read 14,128,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Why are you lying about what I said?
Hard to lie when it is right there in the quote funtion. You commented on a story about an American citizen almost self deporting and you said "There's our answer! No showers for 60 days and they'll self-deport". There I quoted it AGAIN.

He is a citizen, as determined (eventually) by CBP and ICE, and you think depriving him of basic necessities is an appropriate way to get rid of "them". I didn't lie about anything.

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM

4,220 posts, read 944,080 times
Can you imagine the infections you can get from not showering for that long? Absolutely unacceptable! Trump is evil!

Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM

13,209 posts, read 4,518,631 times
Quote:
Hard to lie when it is right there in the quote funtion. You commented on a story about an American citizen almost self deporting and you said "There's our answer! No showers for 60 days and they'll self-deport". There I quoted it AGAIN.

He is a citizen, as determined (eventually) by CBP and ICE, and you think depriving him of basic necessities is an appropriate way to get rid of "them". I didn't lie about anything.
I'm pretty sure they were talking about illegals since you can't even self deport yourself if you're a citizen. Deport to where?

Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM

Quote:

OH, NOW I get it - sorry.

You have no sense of humor. You must be an SJW. Others got the joke, but you should feel free to ignore my posts.

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'm pretty sure they were talking about illegals since you can't even self deport yourself if you're a citizen. Deport to where?
Good luck trying to explain. One poster doesn't get the self-deport thing and the other thinks as long as you state something to a Federal Agent, that's good enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or