Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 05:38 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,718,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Let's all stop paying income taxes. According to DC, there is no need for the federal agent who will be wanting to pay us a visit to do any investigating. We simply tell him that we did pay, and that should take care of everything, easy peasy.
No, what we are saying is your shouldn't be jailed without basic necessities while they determine if you are telling the truth or not.

Old 07-27-2019, 05:52 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
I have to say - you libs become loonier every day.

You keep banging the same drum while ignoring the conflicting information on a teen who had no passport and was with two other teens, including a brother, who weren't citizens - and you think that shouldn't raise red flags and have them looking into what he's telling them. I know, I know - you can't help yourselves, you love the histrionics - 'but this is a citizen!' - 'but...concentration camp!' - 'but 23 days!' - 'but no shower!'

If mommy hadn't engaged in illegal activity - none of this happens.

As far as the agents were concerned - this seemed odd and they needed to look into it.

I know you hate laws, think rules don't apply to those you think you're protecting, and would prefer open borders, but the bottom line is - the mother falsified records and she's the one you need to be upset with.

Look what she put her son through. 23 days in a 'concentration camp' all because she didn't want to be an honest, law-abiding citizen.

Choices have consequences. Liberals hate that.

Old 07-27-2019, 07:24 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I have to say - you libs become loonier every day.

You keep banging the same drum while ignoring the conflicting information on a teen who had no passport and was with two other teens, including a brother, who weren't citizens - and you think that shouldn't raise red flags and have them looking into what he's telling them. I know, I know - you can't help yourselves, you love the histrionics - 'but this is a citizen!' - 'but...concentration camp!' - 'but 23 days!' - 'but no shower!'

If mommy hadn't engaged in illegal activity - none of this happens.

As far as the agents were concerned - this seemed odd and they needed to look into it.

I know you hate laws, think rules don't apply to those you think you're protecting, and would prefer open borders, but the bottom line is - the mother falsified records and she's the one you need to be upset with.

Look what she put her son through. 23 days in a 'concentration camp' all because she didn't want to be an honest, law-abiding citizen.

Choices have consequences. Liberals hate that.
"Mommy" wasn't detained, an innocent, AMERICAN CITIZEN was. Even after his lawyer showed proof. Even though he had a copy of his birth certificate, SS, and Texas drivers license at the time of being stopped with him.

Old 07-27-2019, 11:50 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
It turns out the whole story is BS, he had to SS card or birth cert on him and he told the CBO agents he was born in Mexico. More illegal alien lies and their leftist supporters.

https://abc11.com/ice-releases-us-ci...weeks/5415640/

Old 07-27-2019, 11:54 AM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times
He claims born and raised in US....does not speak one word of english....said he wanted to learn it

Francisco Galicia to CNN (through a translator): ‘I don’t speak English but I’m going to learn it’

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/...to-learn-it-a/

"Hastings replied that at the Falfurrias checkpoint where Galicia and his younger brother Marlon Galicia were taken into custody, Francisco “claimed to be a Mexican National who was born in Reynosa, Mexico.”

“Throughout the process, and while he was with Border Patrol, he claimed to be a citizen of Mexico with no immigration documents to be in or remain in the U.S.,” Hastings told the members of Congress.

“Upon further investigation we also found that he had a border crossing card and that border crossing card he had used 53 times to cross the border into the U.S., which gives us further indication that he was not a U.S. citizen. At no time in Border Patrol custody did he say that he was a U.S. citizen.”

Old 07-27-2019, 12:22 PM

18,557 posts, read 7,361,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
An American citizen is entitled to certain rights. Violating those rights is egregiously un-American.
The government says you're wrong, and has violated the rights of millions of white citizens (and citizens of other races) far worse than this. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's ridiculous.

Old 07-27-2019, 12:26 PM

35,662 posts, read 21,025,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The government says you're wrong, and has violated the rights of millions of white citizens (and citizens of other races) far worse than this. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's ridiculous.
All well and fine unless it’s your kid ! Then all the hard noses who think this is all great - will be very angry and outraged.

Old 07-27-2019, 12:42 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
All well and fine unless it’s your kid ! Then all the hard noses who think this is all great - will be very angry and outraged.
Folks like you feel people don't need to take responsibility for their part in whatever happened. This mess began with a mother who falsified documents, but none of you have any problem with that.

What happened is certainly understandable for those of us looking at the facts. You're not in that category.

Old 07-27-2019, 12:55 PM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times
guy shows up with all kinds of fake ID's.....says he's a American citizen in a American high school...and does not speak one word of english...none of his story checks out

...and somehow this is Border Patrols fault

Old 07-27-2019, 01:04 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
guy shows up with all kinds of fake ID's.....says he's a American citizen in a American high school...and does not speak one word of english...none of his story checks out

...and somehow this is Border Patrols fault
Read the updates, he never told BP that he was a citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.