U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Status: "Quo Fata Farunt" (set 3 days ago)
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,721 posts, read 4,960,403 times
Reputation: 15748

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post


When you use rhetoric like "hates America", most people outside of ideological extremists discount your opinion.
To me Schumer is worse than McConnell, but I would not use hyperbole like "he hates America".

The same with Trump where you claim he is hated. Sure by TDS infected zealots he is hated, but that is not the norm in our country.
As with the previous example, I think Hillary would have been worse for the country than Trump, but I do not hate her.


`
Do you mean like all the rhetoric from the Right, and them saying that anyone who dares question Trump "hates America"? Because that happens all over the boards, and from Trumps mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
 
45,673 posts, read 18,095,567 times
Reputation: 19084
Funny how Democrats get when you mention Election Fraud and implementing Voter ID.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
 
2,851 posts, read 903,530 times
Reputation: 4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...mpression=true



If there is one person who is hated more in politics than Trump, and the Squad, it HAS to be Mitch McConnell.

Why does he hate America so much? This isn't the first time he has blocked things against Russia, clearly he has more vested interest in Russia and a few select oligarchs, than he does the USA.

McConnell even looks shady. Trump has to have some incriminating pictures of McConnell, because he looks like he is afraid to say anything negative about Trump.

We all know the reason he doesn't want vote protection. They know the Russians are boosting their votes by stuffing the ballot box in Trump's favor. No one can deny that fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
 
45,673 posts, read 18,095,567 times
Reputation: 19084
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
..... Russians .....
Hahahahahaha


They never learn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM
 
17,149 posts, read 8,697,032 times
Reputation: 9879
Evening news reported this in the same fashion as lefties here. No word from opponents. Just lopsided half truths. Fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,282 posts, read 10,181,923 times
Reputation: 7098
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Evening news reported this in the same fashion as lefties here. No word from opponents. Just lopsided half truths. Fake news.
Interesting. What reason do you think McConnell has for blocking legislation to keep foreign governments such as Russia out of our election process...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,744 posts, read 9,667,258 times
Reputation: 15957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...mpression=true



If there is one person who is hated more in politics than Trump, and the Squad, it HAS to be Mitch McConnell.

Why does he hate America so much? This isn't the first time he has blocked things against Russia, clearly he has more vested interest in Russia and a few select oligarchs, than he does the USA.
Great News....McConnell us awesome
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
 
17,149 posts, read 8,697,032 times
Reputation: 9879
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Interesting. What reason do you think McConnell has for blocking legislation to keep foreign governments such as Russia out of our election process...?
If you read the first page of this thread you’d see what opposition said. I’ll help
Opponents of the amendment said they want to see how the states spend the 2018 grant money before they appropriate more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Danville, VA
4,701 posts, read 3,082,122 times
Reputation: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
America will be instantly be better when Mitch McConnell is no longer here.
Truer words have never been spoken. Unfortunately, that won’t happen until the Grim Reaper drags his worthless ass out of Congress because Kentucky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
21,646 posts, read 14,413,039 times
Reputation: 14829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The last thing the GOP wants is election security. After what Trump just did selling $8B worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't helping him too.
You're absolutely right, Republicans do not want election security, they want to have everything available at their disposal, to include election fraud, as it worked pretty good for them in 2016. No question that the Trump loving base is perfectly fine with it.

McConnell is almost as much of a scourge as Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top