U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

2,468 posts, read 3,439,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
But as I posted earlier, Congress approved nearly $400 million for the exact same thing in March.
And part of that money is for voting machines.
I can understand waiting to see what they do with the $400 million, but what I don't understand is blocking legislation requiring paper backups of all election systems...that is downright scary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM

32,122 posts, read 36,758,069 times
Mitch must have learned all his tricks from Dirty Harry Reid.

Payback is great. I love it after all those years of dirty Harry covering Obama's azz.

D's memories sure are short.

Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM

8,303 posts, read 2,463,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Democrats work. Most Republicans are wildly rich or retired collecting SS or Medicare, ironically.
Does it get more delusional than that? Democrats are far more likely not to be working (or retired after spending their lives working).

Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM

15,555 posts, read 4,110,381 times
Master Mcconnell (from a slaveholding family) with his Chinese ties is not interested in fair and free elections. He's not interested in the USA doing well....he could care less about the citizens of his own state which is why they tend to rate low on most ever metric.

Of course he doesn't want election security not does he want more people to vote. He doesn't want anything that is good for the people (we peons).

Old Today, 05:10 AM

37,177 posts, read 16,189,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Thanks for yours?
You welcome.

At least I am HONEST enough to say I am a conservative unlike many of the left.

Old Today, 05:22 AM

8,874 posts, read 7,752,067 times
How about voter ID? That would stop election fraud, like in Chicago.

Old Today, 06:21 AM

7,287 posts, read 1,642,437 times
What baffles me the most is the complete 180 the GOP has done on Russia.

I'm old enough to remember the Cold War and how the Reagan Republicans loathed put enemies the far east.

But since Trump has gotten warm and played footsies with Russia. Trump was quite literally planning/negotiating to build a billion dollar hotel in Moscow as Russian military officers facilitated the hacking of his opponent's campaign.

But Donny has an (R) next to his name, so once respectable Republican leaders just look the other way.

Can you imagine what McConnell, Jim Jordan, Matt gaetz and the rest of the nutjob Republicans would be saying today if Mueller testified last week that Obama/Hillary/Biden willingly accepted help from Russia to win the election? And then asked white house attorneys to fire the AG when he refused to curtail an investigation said election meddling?

Not a single Trump supporter here has the nerve to honestly deny the hypocrisy

Old Today, 06:22 AM

38,389 posts, read 15,030,549 times
Well, well, well.

Old Today, 06:24 AM

38,389 posts, read 15,030,549 times
Moscow Mitch

Old Today, 06:27 AM

8,058 posts, read 2,340,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
What baffles me the most is the complete 180 the GOP has done on Russia.

I'm old enough to remember the Cold War and how the Reagan Republicans loathed put enemies the far east.

But since Trump has gotten warm and played footsies with Russia. Trump was quite literally planning/negotiating to build a billion dollar hotel in Moscow as Russian military officers facilitated the hacking of his opponent's campaign.

But Donny has an (R) next to his name, so once respectable Republican leaders just look the other way.

Can you imagine what McConnell, Jim Jordan, Matt gaetz and the rest of the nutjob Republicans would be saying today if Mueller testified last week that Obama/Hillary/Biden willingly accepted help from Russia to win the election? And then asked white house attorneys to fire the AG when he refused to curtail an investigation said election meddling?

Not a single Trump supporter here has the nerve to honestly deny the hypocrisy
if Obama had done his job, none of this would have ever happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies