U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
 
Location: USA
19,945 posts, read 14,771,795 times
Reputation: 12834

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Do you have any credible evidence of what you say here?
I, as well as many others would lire to see you back up what you have posted here.

Bob.
That's their problem, they believe "Everything" used against Trump, whether credible or not. Remember how Michael Avenatti was going to save us from Trump. They lose credibility daily, in their attempt to destroy Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM
 
Location: California
1,385 posts, read 411,265 times
Reputation: 2491
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymberwulf View Post
now show us on this snowflake where the mean, bad president hurt you.
lmao!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
 
Location: Arizona, The American Southwest
51,851 posts, read 29,936,364 times
Reputation: 90897
Democrats are like gold miners looking for gold in a depleted gold mine and wasting tax payer money. Give it up, you're not going to find any "gold" or evidence because it doesn't exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:45 AM
 
13,785 posts, read 9,388,239 times
Reputation: 4487
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahaha...


Did you even look at the OP?
You know he did not. He is a trump hater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:56 AM
 
Location: Missouri
3,762 posts, read 3,103,392 times
Reputation: 1622
I heard the other day the phrase "Second Term or Prison Term". It may be apt for the President's campaign because a Democratic DOJ will not stop the investigations after the election. There are many skeletons in the President's closet where the option for him is to sue for delay until he passes away.

That could be his life's philosophy when he leaves office: "I'll sue to delay 'til I pass away."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:57 AM
 
5,375 posts, read 1,086,347 times
Reputation: 3004
It astounds me that these idiots don't comprehend what fools they are making of themselves.

The payoff must be reaaaaaal good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:59 AM
 
5,597 posts, read 1,495,205 times
Reputation: 3426
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
I heard the other day the phrase "Second Term or Prison Term". It may be apt for the President's campaign because a Democratic DOJ will not stop the investigations after the election. There are many skeletons in the President's closet where the option for him is to sue for delay until he passes away.

That could be his life's philosophy when he leaves office: "I'll sue to delay 'til I pass away."
Yes, as Pelosi said, "We will continue to look for crimes."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:02 AM
 
5,375 posts, read 1,086,347 times
Reputation: 3004
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Yes, as Pelosi said, "We will continue to look for crimes."
Nancy's having a breakdown what with Trump not being found guilty of any crimes and Alex Cortez stealing her limelight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:08 AM
 
7,355 posts, read 3,790,171 times
Reputation: 3825
Which of the Dem challengers is trailing Trump in the polls? None.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:10 AM
 
45,716 posts, read 18,105,452 times
Reputation: 19109
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Which of the Dem challengers is trailing Trump in the polls? None.
Which of those pollsters predicted Trump's nomination & win against Hillary? You just demonstrated what this topic is all about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top