U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2019, 06:59 PM

24,190 posts, read 12,020,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Jail time in 2020.
Then Hillary can be his cell mate.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2019, 07:01 PM

12,038 posts, read 3,272,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LMAO Trump isn't going anywhere, any more than Bill Clinton did.

That must be the pits for those Dems who actually think that Hillary would be "installed" IF Trump were impeached.

Yes, some (mostly young) actually think that, which didn't surprise me given the number of people who've proven by their words that they don't know how U.S. presidents are elected.
The guy (EastwardBound) you were replying to above ^^^^^ wasn’t being serious. He’s a Trump supporter. He was mocking Trump haters.

Old 07-27-2019, 07:19 PM

16,050 posts, read 6,324,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Always fun to watch. (unless you are a Democrat)

As those grave broadcasters on the media said, "the beginning of the end." I have another take on "the beginning of the end", from 1971:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L762HQ-ha7I

Old 07-27-2019, 09:12 PM

20,682 posts, read 8,863,609 times
Having Trump in the White House is just the latest version of the Apprentice show.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:30 PM

5,373 posts, read 1,090,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Obama was born in Hawaii and has shown birth certificates and two newspaper stories of his birth. what is the basis of your conspiracy theory about him being born elsewhere?
What is your basis of your conspiracy of believing that my post is a conspiracy theory about him being born in Kenya?
Hellary called Monica Lewinsky story a "conspiracy theory". Leftist buzz word.

I asked the question concerning how anti Trumpers are so willing to dismiss before there is proof anything even speculated about Obama that is not praise, yet they jump on false accusations against President Trump with 0 proof.

The truth will come out eventually and my opinion about where Barry was born is irrelevant.

Last edited by 4dognight; 07-27-2019 at 10:14 PM..

Old Yesterday, 06:20 AM

37,249 posts, read 16,206,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Show me the polls that have Trump leading anyone. We know what happened to Hillary. Comey`s email fiasco and a substantial number of Bernie`s pouting supporters who voted for Trump. Who saw that coming?
https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/54581...p-survey-finds
NPR

Old Yesterday, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
It never ceases to amaze me the tribal mentality that will put one man ahead of our great country. The impeachment inquiry has begun only because of the constant obstruction from Trump. None of this was necessary had it not been for Trump's unwillingness and desperate attempts to hide what we the people have a right to know. Richard Nixon " People have got to know whether or not their President is a crook." Yes indeed. To think otherwise is un-American. Blocking legislation to prevent a geopolitical adversary from interfering in our election is Un_American. If the only way you can win is by lying, cheating and grifting why would anyone want to elect that?
"only because of the constant obstruction from Trump"
And WE are called the UN-educated!

You made a LOT of claims, let's see you back them up.

You talk about someone else's mentality yet choose "crazy" in your site name. HMM!

Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Did you know Trump has tweeted nearly 40,000 times ; avg 12 per day. Dude is worse than a high school school girl with his tweeting.......
And YOU counted EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

What does that sat about YOU?

TDS IS a mental condition.

Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Having Trump in the White House is just the latest version of the Apprentice show.
Which was one the MOST SUCCESSFUL shows on TV, so, what is your point?

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM

13,790 posts, read 9,398,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What is your basis of your conspiracy of believing that my post is a conspiracy theory about him being born in Kenya?
Hellary called Monica Lewinsky story a "conspiracy theory". Leftist buzz word.

I asked the question concerning how anti Trumpers are so willing to dismiss before there is proof anything even speculated about Obama that is not praise, yet they jump on false accusations against President Trump with 0 proof.

The truth will come out eventually and my opinion about where Barry was born is irrelevant.
That moron was never born he is the devil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or