U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM

5,962 posts, read 2,770,611 times

Advertisements

I guess Fox News is now the official mouth piece for the GOP :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=2ASDpHQATMw

mediamatters4america
Published on Jul 24, 2019
Fox News personalities have spent recent days proposing questions for House Republicans to ask former special counsel Robert Mueller that rely on the network's bogus conspiracy theories about the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign -- and it's clear that House Republicans obliged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

30,222 posts, read 16,690,983 times
Sweet Jeezus. Hannity is running the country. That was hilarious!

Old Today, 10:33 AM

1,716 posts, read 420,529 times
That might explain why Mike Quigley sleeped while Mueller did his speech.
https://twitter.com/chasbottom/statu...35233372299265

Old Today, 10:34 AM

15,517 posts, read 4,104,703 times
This is not news. It's well known that Murdoch talks to Trump many times a week...they are "State TV".

Old Today, 10:37 AM

3,056 posts, read 939,241 times
Much closer to facts than the Democrats and their collusion conspiracy theories peddled in the media. We’ll see where Durham goes with this but something tells he’s at least twice the prosecutor that Mueller is in his present state. Plus it helps when the facts are on your side, hello Mr Mifsud. If he was in coordination with our intel agencies that will confirm that the Russian collusion you lefties so blindly bought into was indeed a setup.

Old Today, 10:40 AM

18,733 posts, read 9,667,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I guess Fox News is now the official mouth piece for the GOP :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=2ASDpHQATMw

mediamatters4america
Published on Jul 24, 2019
Fox News personalities have spent recent days proposing questions for House Republicans to ask former special counsel Robert Mueller that rely on the network's bogus conspiracy theories about the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign -- and it's clear that House Republicans obliged.
No wonder the GOP Congressmen were so awesome....thanks for the info

Old Today, 10:42 AM

17,147 posts, read 8,697,032 times
Calculated deduction equaling similar conclusion does not necessarily need sharing to be universally considered.

Old Today, 11:10 AM

3,023 posts, read 869,515 times
House GOP Lawmakers ask common sense questions no Dems want asked @ Mueller hearing.

....film at 11

Old Today, 11:14 AM

1,037 posts, read 181,092 times
Here is how I read all of this, its really simple.

If I as a regular American citizen could go to jail for the things noted in the Muller report, then I expect those that did the deeds to also face the same consequences.

It's a simple concept and is extremely important. That is the only way to ensure government officials are checked because you better believe the government will use those same laws and powers against us regular citizens.

This applies to both parties so if you want to build a jail and put the Clintons and Trump's in there be my guest, at least both parties can snowflake together. We are losing ground and control of the executive branch with every president that stretches the Offices power.

And don't mention congress, they can't even pass a bill to protect elections in America. I expect 202 to be chaos.

Old Today, 11:22 AM

18,733 posts, read 9,667,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Here is how I read all of this, its really simple.

If I as a regular American citizen could go to jail for the things noted in the Muller report, then I expect those that did the deeds to also face the same consequences.

It's a simple concept and is extremely important. That is the only way to ensure government officials are checked because you better believe the government will use those same laws and powers against us regular citizens.

This applies to both parties so if you want to build a jail and put the Clintons and Trump's in there be my guest, at least both parties can snowflake together. We are losing ground and control of the executive branch with every president that stretches the Offices power.

And don't mention congress, they can't even pass a bill to protect elections in America. I expect 202 to be chaos.
If Hillary was a regular American citizen, she would be in jail. One thing the Mueller investigation with a team of Trump hating Democrats showed is that you can do what you want if you're liberal and no punishment comes to you but if you support Trump, jail time for you.

I believe Obama that there's no way possible Russia or any other country could affect our elections and therefore, any change would make it worse....the best thing to do is no change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or