U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 07:52 PM

48,356 posts, read 45,635,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
This should crack the case open. Tell this 17 year old to cooperate and tell the investigators what they want to know and maybe catch a break. Clam up and be looking at serious hard time. Cops and prosecutors need to play hardball with these punks.
Hopefully the 17 year old will understand that taking a loss for his "friends" isn't worth it. At the same time, I do wonder what will happen once the trial is over. I still think that kid should do some time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 07:55 PM

8,819 posts, read 2,521,975 times
The media.There were more headlines around a check out line rage than this blatant assault.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:04 PM

75 posts, read 8,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I never once said those villains shouldn't face justice. I've said they need to face justice. Go look up my posts and then try to prove me wrong.

Sounds like you are jumping to conclusions and trying to misrepresent what I said, please point out when I said -anything- about your comments on those justice. You won't find it because that isn't something i have commented on at all and you have been consistent in they need to face justice. Ive only pointed out your failed attempts to spin these into garbage about sports events. The lower information people probably buy it, though.

I agree they should face justice, however the reality is they likely will not because "racist"

Old 07-26-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Sounds like you are jumping to conclusions and trying to misrepresent what I said, please point out when I said -anything- about your comments on those justice. You won't find it because that isn't something i have commented on at all and you have been consistent in they need to face justice. Ive only pointed out your failed attempts to spin these into garbage about sports events. The lower information people probably buy it, though.

I agree they should face justice, however the reality is they likely will not because "racist"
You accused me of trying to deflect from the subject. I counter-argued by explaining what my "sports riot" reference was about. By accusing me of deflection, you misrepresented what I was saying.

Old 07-26-2019, 08:52 PM

6,114 posts, read 1,848,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Dims you race baiters I hope youre proud of yourselves. Just keep up and you’re going to start a major race war.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-sea...ry?id=64570303
Don’t worry, they just need some slavery reparations from Democrats and they’ll be model citizens

As a black man, I’ll readily admit we have done nothing to deserve “reparations.”

Old 07-26-2019, 09:20 PM

4,751 posts, read 932,478 times
Quote:
Actually, it was closed because it got racial to the point where the N word was being used by one poster, alot.
I honestly wish the N-word never existed!

Old Yesterday, 05:10 AM

75 posts, read 8,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Don’t worry, they just need some slavery reparations from Democrats and they’ll be model citizens

As a black man, I’ll readily admit we have done nothing to deserve “reparations.”

"reparations" should come straight from the DNC if that becomes as thing(and it shouldn't since we are many generations away/removed from it on each side) since they are the party of slavery and fought to keep it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I honestly wish the N-word never existed!

Agreed and it is racist to use in any context no matter who uses it...but there a segment of the populace that doesn't want you to believe that even though its quite the hypocritical stance.

Last edited by tipsyguam; Yesterday at 05:20 AM..

Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM

9,608 posts, read 4,388,114 times
Quote:
Hopefully the 17 year old will understand that taking a loss for his "friends" isn't worth it. At the same time, I do wonder what will happen once the trial is over. I still think that kid should do some time.
They need to charge the 17 year old as an adult. That'll convince him that he's in serious trouble and needs to come clean. Also neither victim has given an interview at this point and told their side of the story. And if they have given any details to the cops MPD isn't saying. And why are a group of teenagers from Southeast DC, some supposedly as young as 13, doing way across town in Northwest at 1:00 AM? So far this is a very strange story.

Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM

9,978 posts, read 6,911,524 times
Here is another example of how blacks are viciously attacking whites and it not being seen for what it really is ....a hate crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm05zGxgUcI

Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Here is another example of how blacks are viciously attacking whites and it not being seen for what it really is ....a hate crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm05zGxgUcI
I'm guessing this is suppose to be sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or