U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM

1,038 posts, read 181,092 times

Advertisements

Seems there were other races in that group besides black. If one was white does that invalidate the OP claim?
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM

2,155 posts, read 781,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Some FYI...black youth are not watching CNN, MSNBC, etc, etc. They are on Instagram and other social media. In other words....THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT YOU ARE LISTENING TOO!!

It keeps coming back to this idea that blacks are being led to feel and think a certain way by others. Before you came up with SJW....you were saying that blacks were being led by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Let me hip you to something. BLack people are not following anybody. The only person who captivated black peoples attention recently has been Obama. That is over with. Aside from Obama, the only person that has pull with black males in the country is Farrakhan. For dam sure black people are not listening to white SJW.
The anti-white racism is even worse on social media than it is on corporate news.

Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM

6,866 posts, read 3,431,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Dims you race baiters I hope youre proud of yourselves. Just keep up and you’re going to start a major race war.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-sea...ry?id=64570303
Lol.. so funny. You people are constantly telling minorities not to blame racism for anything, that no one cares about race, that false cries of racism dilute the meaning, etc

And here you are saying 1/2 the country hates you bc you're White? White Conservatives love to play the race card when it benefits them, but don't want anyone else doing it. Typical.

Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM

27,089 posts, read 19,179,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
There were more than just black teens there. Why go straight to race when it was a mixed crowd?
what percentage wasn't black, and how are you determining this?

Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM

10,294 posts, read 6,316,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
The anti-white racism is even worse on social media than it is on corporate news.

I was on several "crime in your area" type FB pages, centered mostly in Detroit and the surrounding areas. I was absolutely floored at the hatred , mostly for the Police but also white people, and in many occasions those of their own color, that's when terms I never knew existed started to get thrown around.
I finally quite those pages, just too much , even for me.

This happened recently, and some of the posts actually blamed the white kid... How are we going to get the culture to change in the inner cities ?

Video shows Berkley man beaten to death after early morning car crash on Detroit's west side - Story | WJBK

And the total disrespect for police , and an unchecked officer cause this dog to die.

https://youtu.be/pc5_dm6Sy4U

Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM

46,091 posts, read 34,179,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
We've been having race riots for years. Racial tensions have basically been a big part of America, sadly.
Indeed.

My father engaged in the “ Cicero Riots” in 1951 ( before my time) because a black family moved into an apartment. 4000-5000 white, mostly armed males descended on the building, intent on destruction and pulling the black family out into the street. White women remained on the sidelines and cheered the menfolk on. Local and state polices stood bye and watched the destruction. As I understand it, this was the first televised multi-day race riot.

Eventually the National Guard was called in to safely move the tenants out and to protect local business from opportunistic white looters. Despite it all, there were never any incitement’s.

The tenant was employed, a graduate of Fisk University a WW2 veteran and of a substantially higher character than the rioters.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; Yesterday at 09:31 AM..

Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM

7,765 posts, read 2,472,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Indeed.

My father engaged in the “ Cicero Riots” in 1951 ( before my time) because a black family moved into an apartment. 4000-5000 white, mostly armed males descended on the building, intent on destruction and pulling the black family out into the street. White women remained on the sidelines and cheered the menfolk on. Local and state polices stood bye and watched the destruction. As I understand it, this was the televised multi-day race riot.

Eventually the National Guard was called in to safely move the tenants out and to protect local business from opportunistic white looters. Despite it all, there were never any incitement’s.

The tenant was employed, a graduate of Fisk University a WW2 veteran and of a substantially higher character than the rioters.
Wow...that’s crazy.

Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM

1,377 posts, read 331,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Think about it. Why do black people need the left to be angry with whites? I mean....every time I talk about the racial history of the US (you can't explain the present without going into the past) I am considered as: 1. Angry. 2. Chip on my shoulder. 3. hate white. 4 racist.

All an African American needs to do is research their families history and that would give them all the reason in the world to lash out. However, guess what? We don't. We are not consumed by some sort of "payback" or "get back" mentality. We are still mostly concerned with trying to repair the damages accrued from white racism than we are consumed with seeking retribution or payback. In fact, most black people are not even consumed with that. They are just trying to "make it" and live their lives.

Ever since blacks were enslaved in this nation, a segment of the white population has been fearing "payback". The only reason that people assume that I am "angry" when I bring up the history of racial abuse of blacks (I only bring it up to explain the present) is because in their mind I HAVE REASON TO BE or its a fear that blacks have a reason to be angry and wanting revenge. Just for the record....I am not angry at white people. I can't speak on behalf of other black folks, but I am often considered to be angry and mad at white people because I talk about racism a lot. I am not.

I think a lot of white people just FEAR black people. They may already see black people as violent but are comforted by the fact that blacks are mostly killing and hurting other blacks. They fear that people talking about the racism and such can potentially redirect that violence towards whites. It's the same old fear from 100 years ago.....all born from the mistreatment of blacks and knowing that actions produce equal and opposite reactions. This is why Pharaoh wanted male Hebrew babies killed....lest the rise up and do unto them as they had be done to.

When a group of people are oppressed.....their oppressors will live in constant fear of payback. This fear, alone, my inspire the oppressors to continue to try to keep the oppressed down.
Slavery ended 7 generations ago. Many of Americas whites/non blacks didnt even have ancestors in the country at that time yet and thus could have no association with slavery. Hundreds of thousands of white Americans died to end slavery. You bleat on and on about racism while you preach this insane philosophy about all whites being collectively evil with their only personal sin being the color of skin they were born with.
Do people like you think you should be taken seriously?
What exactly do you think this country and white people owe you when no one alive today was involved with either end of this ****?

Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM

68 posts, read 7,342 times
more left-wing violence should not surprise anyone these days.

Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM

6,866 posts, read 3,431,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Slavery ended 7 generations ago. Many of Americas whites/non blacks didnt even have ancestors in the country at that time yet and thus could have no association with slavery. Hundreds of thousands of white Americans died to end slavery. You bleat on and on about racism while you preach this insane philosophy about all whites being collectively evil with their only personal sin being the color of skin they were born with.
Do people like you think you should be taken seriously?
What exactly do you think this country and white people owe you when no one alive today was involved with either end of this ****?
Are your really going on this nonsense rant on a thread that claims... HALF OF AMERICA HATES WHITE PEOPLE?! Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or