Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 06:50 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,728,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Hard to believe anyone is actually baizou enough to post this unironically.
Among leftists even the men argue like women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 06:53 AM

2,180 posts, read 636,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sounds a bit desperate to link the actions of 13 yr old street punks to politics.

I guess we'll remember that the next time a white teenage boy deigns to smirk at an old Indian.

Old 07-26-2019, 06:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,444,617 times
Talking "Vile hatred" you claim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
This is what the lefts vile hatred towards whites has caused black teens viciously beat men outside Washington DC, hotel
Projection doesn't require a theater.

Old 07-26-2019, 06:55 AM

30,018 posts, read 18,869,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Why was it closed?
Libs hate the truth.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:05 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,760,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Libs hate the truth.
The "truth" is, there are idiots on both sides of the aisle here. If you guys want to post every single incident where someone on the left does something, believe me, we can post 5 for every one where one of your Righties is acting like an animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6pvxhhIqk

His rallies are so much like those of Adolph Hitler that it is scary. For Hitler, it was the Jews, for Trump it is the News, blacks, Hispanics, and everyone else who doesn't think and look like them.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:07 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,669,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Dims you race baiters I hope youre proud of yourselves. Just keep up and you’re going to start a major race war.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-sea...ry?id=64570303

Think about it. Why do black people need the left to be angry with whites? I mean....every time I talk about the racial history of the US (you can't explain the present without going into the past) I am considered as: 1. Angry. 2. Chip on my shoulder. 3. hate white. 4 racist.

All an African American needs to do is research their families history and that would give them all the reason in the world to lash out. However, guess what? We don't. We are not consumed by some sort of "payback" or "get back" mentality. We are still mostly concerned with trying to repair the damages accrued from white racism than we are consumed with seeking retribution or payback. In fact, most black people are not even consumed with that. They are just trying to "make it" and live their lives.

Ever since blacks were enslaved in this nation, a segment of the white population has been fearing "payback". The only reason that people assume that I am "angry" when I bring up the history of racial abuse of blacks (I only bring it up to explain the present) is because in their mind I HAVE REASON TO BE or its a fear that blacks have a reason to be angry and wanting revenge. Just for the record....I am not angry at white people. I can't speak on behalf of other black folks, but I am often considered to be angry and mad at white people because I talk about racism a lot. I am not.

I think a lot of white people just FEAR black people. They may already see black people as violent but are comforted by the fact that blacks are mostly killing and hurting other blacks. They fear that people talking about the racism and such can potentially redirect that violence towards whites. It's the same old fear from 100 years ago.....all born from the mistreatment of blacks and knowing that actions produce equal and opposite reactions. This is why Pharaoh wanted male Hebrew babies killed....lest the rise up and do unto them as they had be done to.

When a group of people are oppressed.....their oppressors will live in constant fear of payback. This fear, alone, my inspire the oppressors to continue to try to keep the oppressed down.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:18 AM

52,454 posts, read 34,191,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Why was it closed?
crazed leftists started making up all kinds of wacky justifications for 15-on-1 thug attacks complete with head-stomping and spitting.

kinda like they're doing now..

as i pointed out previously, the cops waited 11 days before making this incident known. i'd like to know why.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:21 AM

3,050 posts, read 3,238,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
When a group of people are oppressed.....there oppressors will live in constant fear of payback.
When a group of people feel they are oppressed....their perceived oppressors will live in constant fear of attack.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:23 AM

5,037 posts, read 2,247,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Think about it. Why do black people need the left to be angry with whites? I mean....every time I talk about the racial history of the US (you can't explain the present without going into the past) I am considered as: 1. Angry. 2. Chip on my shoulder. 3. hate white. 4 racist.

All an African American needs to do is research their families history and that would give them all the reason in the world to lash out. However, guess what? We don't. We are not consumed by some sort of "payback" or "get back" mentality. We are still mostly concerned with trying to repair the damages accrued from white racism than we are consumed with seeking retribution or payback. In fact, most black people are not even consumed with that. They are just trying to "make it" and live their lives.

Ever since blacks were enslaved in this nation, a segment of the white population has been fearing "payback". The only reason that people assume that I am "angry" when I bring up the history of racial abuse of blacks (I only bring it up to explain the present) is because in their mind I HAVE REASON TO BE or its a fear that blacks have a reason to be angry and wanting revenge. Just for the record....I am not angry at white people. I can't speak on behalf of other black folks, but I am often considered to be angry and mad at white people because I talk about racism a lot. I am not.

I think a lot of white people just FEAR black people. They may already see black people as violent but are comforted by the fact that blacks are mostly killing and hurting other blacks. They fear that people talking about the racism and such can potentially redirect that violence towards whites. It's the same old fear from 100 years ago.....all born from the mistreatment of blacks and knowing that actions produce equal and opposite reactions. This is why Pharaoh wanted male Hebrew babies killed....lest the rise up and do unto them as they had be done to.

When a group of people are oppressed.....their oppressors will live in constant fear of payback. This fear, alone, my inspire the oppressors to continue to try to keep the oppressed down.
Perception is key. This is where the white-guilt liberals that the OP mentioned come into play. Their incessant talk about how badly the white race has treated minorities is skewing perception. Of course we can see what happened in the past, and there's not more than one or two people here who deny that. We (collectively in the US) have been trying to right those wrongs for decades now. The SJWs aren't having any of that, though. They keep telling minority youth how bad they have it, instead of continuing to try and make thing better. Saying "I'm awful" isn't any kind of solution, and only serves up misguided justification for these kind of attacks.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:24 AM

21,407 posts, read 10,493,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Who knows. Maybe it was a Trump supporter telling blacks to go back to Africa.

Trump can say anything he wants from the safety of White House or while hiding behind his body guards, but if you speak like that on the street, someone might punch you in the face. I do not condone violence, but some people will resort to it if you disrespect them enough.
Oh, well then it was deserved right?

Maybe it was because the guy looked at them when he walked by and they didn’t like that. Maybe the guys were gay and they wanted to harass them. I don’t know any of the details, but I do know none of those situations warrants being beaten by about 20 people. It seems like you think there are some reasons though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies