Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 07:26 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,575,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
I’m hoping the man or some other man didn’t do anything inappropriate when it came to one of the young teens. It was late at and people are usually a bit tipsy. All of the teens came after him - boys and girls. But then again, teens today are another breed...
Inappropriate like what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Dims you race baiters I hope youre proud of yourselves. Just keep up and you’re going to start a major race war.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-sea...ry?id=64570303

We don't know yet the full motivation.
It is hard to tell if all the kids are black.
You have no clue if this is racially motivated.

As for blaming the left for this attack....so you are saying everyone on the right has to take responsibility for Dylan Roof killing 9 people while they were in a Bible study?

Really -- that's how it works.

I don't think so.

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnerd View Post
When a group of people feel they are oppressed....their perceived oppressors will live in constant fear of attack.
thanks for fixing that.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:27 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Hey Dims you race baiters I hope youre proud of yourselves. Just keep up and you’re going to start a major race war.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-sea...ry?id=64570303
Care to explain how a bunch of 13 & 14 year olds made this political?
Did they chant anything about Trump?
Otherwise the premise of this thread is nothing other than a BOLD FACED LIE !

Old 07-26-2019, 07:29 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Oh, well then it was deserved right?

Maybe it was because the guy looked at them when he walked by and they didn’t like that. Maybe the guys were gay and they wanted to harass them. I don’t know any of the details, but I do know none of those situations warrants being beaten by about 20 people. It seems like you think there are some reasons though.
Leftist kooks like the one you quoted think VIOLENCE is OK. This guy could have suffered brain damage or worse. I doubt this possibly gay couple said anything to incite this type of gang violence. They were attacked because they were different.

How leftists (Democrats) justify violence against people in which they may not agree is very telling. Like the people that harass Trump supporters. It is justified because they want to physically harm and silence anyone in which they don't agree. It is very fascist like. They are the types that commit acts like Kristallnacht. Brown Shirts and THUGS.

Look at how all the Leftists in this thread are making excuses for the violence. Saying the gay couple "said something" or "did something" to cause the violence. Sick and depraved.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:35 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Perception is key. This is where the white-guilt liberals that the OP mentioned come into play. Their incessant talk about how badly the white race has treated minorities is skewing perception. Of course we can see what happened in the past, and there's not more than one or two people here who deny that. We (collectively in the US) have been trying to right those wrongs for decades now. The SJWs aren't having any of that, though. They keep telling minority youth how bad they have it, instead of continuing to try and make thing better. Saying "I'm awful" isn't any kind of solution, and only serves up misguided justification for these kind of attacks.

Some FYI...black youth are not watching CNN, MSNBC, etc, etc. They are on Instagram and other social media. In other words....THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT YOU ARE LISTENING TOO!!

It keeps coming back to this idea that blacks are being led to feel and think a certain way by others. Before you came up with SJW....you were saying that blacks were being led by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Let me hip you to something. BLack people are not following anybody. The only person who captivated black peoples attention recently has been Obama. That is over with. Aside from Obama, the only person that has pull with black males in the country is Farrakhan. For dam sure black people are not listening to white SJW.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:39 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
odd —-hate crimes are only accepted as such if the victim is black
This reminds me of my southern childhood when law was administered based on color

Old 07-26-2019, 07:39 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Libs hate the truth.
Actually, it was closed because it got racial to the point where the N word was being used by one poster, alot.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:41 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Maybe it was because the guy looked at them when he walked by and they didn’t like that. Maybe the guys were gay and they wanted to harass them. I don’t know any of the details, but I do know none of those situations warrants being beaten by about 20 people. It seems like you think there are some reasons though.
No one said it was deserved, but there is always a reason. Like I said I do not condone violence. In this case it seems clear the teens were looking for someone who had done or said something to them. Maybe they got the wrong guy, and maybe they didn't, but it is an assault either way. If you disrespect the wrong people, you might end up with a broken nose, and the guy who broke it will pay the price. Its just the way the cookie crumbles. Most people know this, and try to be respectful.

Pulling the race card and playing the victim and/or playing partisan politics over something like this is childish, but that's what the OP has chosen to do.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:42 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Leftists didn't tell those thugs to attack people in the streets. This kind of behavior has been going on for years. Decades actually. And something else. About the hatred towards Whites. Leftists have had nothing to do with this. There have been people who hated Whites for a very long time, going back to the days of slavery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies