Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 11:44 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The police should track down these "youths" like the animals they are. Maybe a bounty should be put on their heads.

better yet put them in a duel with the "youths" involved in that Philly flash mob. Natural Selection...though the Chicago gangs might feel left out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 11:45 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Again... you're making this rant on a thread accusing half the country of hating White people. Is there an exception for White people to blame other people's racism for their shortcomings?

Are you blaming all whites alive today for 400 years of black treatment in america, merely because they are white?
Most Democrats do and it seems you are with that line about their shortcomings.
Whats my shortcomings?

Old 07-26-2019, 12:12 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Are you blaming all whites alive today for 400 years of black treatment in america, merely because they are white?
Most Democrats do and it seems you are with that line about their shortcomings.
Whats my shortcomings?
No no no... Let's focus on what you're doing. You're on a thread accusing 1/2 of America of hating White people and at the same time telling someone Black people need to stop blaming racism and labeling everyone in a group of being racist...

Do you not see they issue?

Old 07-26-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
No no no... Let's focus on what you're doing. You're on a thread accusing 1/2 of America of hating White people and at the same time telling someone Black people need to stop blaming racism and labeling everyone in a group of being racist...

Whats my "shortcomings"?

Old 07-26-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:

Again your position is clear. You approve of labelling a whole race as racist merely because of their race.

Yes I have a problem with that and for the record you are merely validating the topic.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:44 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,260 times
Quote:
Whats my "shortcomings"?
Quote:
Again your position is clear. You approve of labelling a whole race as racist merely because of their race.

Yes I have a problem with that and for the record you are merely validating the topic.
You have no idea what my position is bc I haven't chimed in on this. Regardless, you're on a thread, accusing entire groups of people of racism and also complaining about another poster accusing entire groups of people of racism.

I really want to know if you don't see that... Or are you giving yourself an exception?

Old 07-26-2019, 12:47 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
better yet put them in a duel with the "youths" involved in that Philly flash mob. Natural Selection...though the Chicago gangs might feel left out.
Dueling isn't legal in the USA. They'll have to be brought ot justice.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:48 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
things need to be in balance, that's why I am volunteering to hate white people to balance the hatred that one of the white supremacists have for everyone else

#doingmypart

Old 07-26-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
You have no idea what my position is bc I haven't chimed in on this. Regardless, you're on a thread, accusing entire groups of people of racism and also complaining about another poster accusing entire groups of people of racism.

I really want to know if you don't see that... Or are you giving yourself an exception?
That didnt happen.

Oh you chimed in alright. Your little line about shortcomings made it perfectly clear you consider me complicit in oppression of blacks.

I am under no obligation to further respond to your satisfaction, in leading questions of a circular nature.

I will respond to replies which include quotes of my statements, not **** you want to lead me into.

Old 07-26-2019, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
things need to be in balance, that's why I am volunteering to hate white people to balance the hatred that one of the white supremacists have for everyone else

#doingmypart
Gets it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies