U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 03:18 PM

12,107 posts, read 3,287,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump Has Unleashed a Torrent of Hatred

Well, we already knew that, but it's nice to see a Fox contributor admit it.

The thing is, that guy is a supporter of Trump, and it's not so much an admission ... it is obvious he is trying to help Trump in the only way he can: constructive criticism about something Trump could change for the better. If Trump would think about it, the 'judge' is right, and he would be better off not going down that path again and again.

Trump, on the other hand, has a personal policy of never admitting to a mistake, so he won't take the criticism well.
Anthony Scaramucci tried to do the same thing recently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 04:16 PM

2,295 posts, read 665,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

I donít think Trump is a wise choice as the judge of defective people. Napolitano was accurate in his assessment of Trumpís statements, this should not be construed as normal behavior for a president.
Really...nobody has to rely on Trump to conclude that these four melonheads are two standard deviations below the mean. It's pretty darn obvious. Trump is merely taking advantage of the situation as presented to cast them as the emblems, now and of the future, for the Democratic Party.

And it's working magnificently. All Trump had to do was mention these four goofballs a few times, and their stupidity is now regarded as part and parcel of the Democrat brand for at least the next generation, if not longer.

All at zero financial or opportunity cost, we must observe.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:21 PM

12,296 posts, read 6,999,494 times
there has been violence from the right wing, no doubt, but the majority of violence and hatred has been emanating from the left resistance and the leftist media who hates the president and americans who voted for him....all 63 million of us.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:25 PM

18,872 posts, read 9,713,121 times
The Judge is confusing not wanting to be subject to a vile religion and lose all of our freedoms as hate....I love the Jihad Squad so much, I want to send them to a country not formed by old white racist men...I'm thinking Saudi, Yemen or Somalia.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:29 PM

5,198 posts, read 1,426,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
Racism has always existed but has never been so in your face by a President.
TRANSLATION: No, I cannot name even one instance of President Trump mentioning a person's color or race. But I have nothing else, so I'll keep lying about what he says and pretending he's racist anyway. Maybe somebody will believe me somewhere.

Old 07-26-2019, 04:40 PM

33,330 posts, read 14,049,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Really...nobody has to rely on Trump to conclude that these four melonheads are two standard deviations below the mean. It's pretty darn obvious. Trump is merely taking advantage of the situation as presented to cast them as the emblems, now and of the future, for the Democratic Party.

And it's working magnificently. All Trump had to do was mention these four goofballs a few times, and their stupidity is now regarded as part and parcel of the Democrat brand for at least the next generation, if not longer.

All at zero financial or opportunity cost, we must observe.
If his point is to divide the country he is doing a magnificent job, this is not a normal president by any means.
People can decide on their own, they don't need a deranged individual weighing in with his opinion.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:36 PM

51,044 posts, read 26,894,206 times
Obama unleashed a torrent of hatred too...

Or shall I say, made lots of people unleash all the pent up hatreds theyíd had for years but couldnít find an outlet for such expression.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:44 PM

21,731 posts, read 11,179,490 times
All because Trump won the election... then the losers hated him..more and more.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:46 PM

51,044 posts, read 26,894,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
All because Trump won the election... then the losers hated him..more and more.
Trump deserves all the grief he gets. He was a one of the principles in the birther movement, which was racist and nativist. And he backed people like Arpaio who were equally as virulent with the racist birtherism.

So I feel nothing for Trumpís woes. He and his supporters had this coming. And they ainít seen nothing yet.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:51 PM

17,751 posts, read 11,273,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
More and more are finally starting to realize the truth. Others never will.
You are right on both counts. If anything should bother EVERYONE, it should be one thing above all. It would be Trump's childishness and his insecurities. I am his age, and , for a man to get to that point in life and be so thin skinned and immature that he spends 99% of his day attacking others, is not only embarrassing for our Nation, but a serious threat to our National image and reputation.

I can not believe that a man, his age, is such a big baby about everything. He whines, he makes up silly baby names for his opponents, and he can not focus on the real issues he needs to spend time on. To compensate for his lack of intelligence, he goes on the offensive every time he feels threatened, and he feels threatened every 5 minutes.

I just hope we get through the next 18 months without some major crisis, because, God help us if he were to make serious decisions. This Presidency will go down in history as one of the darkest periods in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or