U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 05:43 AM

37,303 posts, read 16,223,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don’t think Trump is a wise choice as the judge of defective people. Napolitano was accurate in his assessment of Trump’s statements, this should not be construed as normal behavior for a president.
"of Trump’s statements, this should not be construed as normal behavior for a president."

"I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman....."

"My helicopter was shot at"

The "apology tour"

Etc., etc., etc.,!

So, please STOP with the sudden "I care" position . We ALL know it is fake!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2019, 05:46 AM

30,417 posts, read 16,716,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
There are MANY dems who appear in FOX.
True.

Old 07-27-2019, 05:47 AM

2,953 posts, read 639,960 times
I agree. The left's hatred is unbridled.

Old 07-27-2019, 12:39 PM

30,737 posts, read 33,584,642 times
The left unleashed the hatred when Trump won the election, it was all out there for the world to see. You can't blame Trump for the actions of the left.

Old 07-27-2019, 04:47 PM

39,392 posts, read 20,475,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Thatís not true at all, I could dig out some praise of Trump over the last 2 years but that would be a waste of time. It wasnít until the last few weeks that he offered any criticism.
Yep but that's the point. Fox encourages debate unlike liberal media where Obama/Hillary could pee in the talking heads cornflakes and they would still praise them.

Liberal media script .... who of the guest on liberal media can hate Trump more, no true debate there.

Old 07-27-2019, 05:30 PM

22,643 posts, read 11,666,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
For those not familiar with him, he's a huge never trumper. Big nothing burger.
Yes he is libertarian leaning not a big government Trumper

Old 07-27-2019, 06:12 PM

33,320 posts, read 14,049,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep but that's the point. Fox encourages debate unlike liberal media where Obama/Hillary could pee in the talking heads cornflakes and they would still praise them.

Liberal media script .... who of the guest on liberal media can hate Trump more, no true debate there.
Some of the Fox News programs are fair such as Chris Wallace and Sheppard Smith but certainly not Hannity, ingrahm which are far and away the most highly rated. Trump was just criticizing the Fox News polls but I donít see any president calling Fox News pundits for advice as was the case with Trump. Louie Gohmert sits in for Hannity as have other congressmen, sounds fair and balanced.

Old 07-29-2019, 06:47 PM

9,432 posts, read 4,323,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Obama unleashed a torrent of hatred too...

Or shall I say, made lots of people unleash all the pent up hatreds theyíd had for years but couldnít find an outlet for such expression.
Thankfully most black people do not think and feel the way you do.

To me this is more akin to what Obama did;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uciVCnUYeuc

Just interpose blacks with women in the skit and suddenly people who were making the best of things and forging ahead feel aggrieved and victimized.
It is one of the main plays in the Democrat playbook (at least the modern party) and Obama being a "community organizer" out of the Alinsky mold was uniquely qualified as a rabble rouser to stir the bucket.

`

Old 07-29-2019, 07:40 PM

17,007 posts, read 11,878,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
More and more are finally starting to realize the truth. Others never will.
Napolitano always has been a never trumper,

trump said nothing racist, the delusional dems again twist his words using the fire of their hatred to forge a brazen lie.

Old Today, 02:50 PM

35,443 posts, read 32,337,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
The hit squad thing with Trump has nothing to do with their race, rather their beliefs which are not supportive of America. Iím not going to listen to her hate spewing mouth when Hijab Honey follows the same beliefs as the 911 terrorists.
I like it

Hijab boo boo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or