Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 07:45 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,002,668 times

Advertisements

Long time Trump champion, Fox New's Judge Napolitano has condemned the president for "unleashing a torrent of hatred" in his ongoing attacks on four Congresswomen of color, stating that "when the president defies these moral and constitutional norms and tells women of color to "Go back," he raises a terrifying specter."

The specter is not hatred for ideas but for the people who embrace those ideas, as well as a dog whistle for groups around the country that hatred is "back in fashion." And when the hatred comes from a shameless president, we have a problem.

Quote:
The problem is that presidential hatred produces division among people and destroys peaceful dialogue. When thousands of people at a Trump rally in North Carolina recently chanted, "Send her back" referring to a congresswoman born in Somalia – and Trump tweeted that the four congresswomen (including three born in the U.S.) should "Go back" to where they came from – the inescapable image was of a president trying to divide rather than unite.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judg...ngest-pleasure
It looks like the judge is done carrying this president's water. I wonder if any other Fox personalities will join him?

I jest, of course. They are all still on their knees before the king.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:48 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,081,845 times
More and more are finally starting to realize the truth. Others never will.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:48 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,569,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Long time Trump champion, Fox New's Judge Napolitano has condemned the president for "unleashing a torrent of hatred" in his ongoing attacks on four Congresswomen of color, stating that "when the president defies these moral and constitutional norms and tells women of color to "Go back," he raises a terrifying specter."

The specter is not hatred for ideas but for the people who embrace those ideas, as well as a dog whistle for groups around the country that hatred is "back in fashion." And when the hatred comes from a shameless president, we have a problem.

It looks like the judge is done carrying this president's water. I wonder if any other Fox personalities will join him?

of for cryin out loud

Quote:
Long time Trump champion, Fox New's Judge Napolitano
ummm..no, the "judge" has been a long time critic of the President.

Quote:
It looks like the judge is done carrying this president's water.
Give me an example of Nap "doing" that...

Old 07-26-2019, 07:49 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,046,656 times
Very refreshing.

Good to see that even some of the most ardent Trump supporters are finally (took 'em long enough, but still) tired of Trump's hatred and BS

Old 07-26-2019, 07:49 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,139,375 times
Presidents water?
When you step on my foot and I say something
You call it hate speech ?

Old 07-26-2019, 07:51 AM

15,469 posts, read 10,385,032 times
For those not familiar with him, he's a huge never trumper. Big nothing burger.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:55 AM

16,237 posts, read 5,829,383 times
No doubt about it, but he didn't do it alone. The left has been race baiting and name calling for a decade.

Obama and Hillary and company are exactly why we are stuck with Trump.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:56 AM

18,420 posts, read 15,136,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
For those not familiar with him, he's a huge never trumper. Big nothing burger.
They know that he is a never Trumper.

They are just trying to fool the people who may not know that.

They figure, people will associate FOX with being pro-Trump, so they can pass Napolitano off as a Trump supporter instead of the Trump critic that he is, and always was.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:58 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,539,144 times
How unusual !!! A never Trumper speaks and the never Trumpers listen !!! This is strange !!!

Old 07-26-2019, 07:59 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,748,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

It's true but for most people, this is a feature, not a bug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies