U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM

5,372 posts, read 1,086,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
He created. Really?
Somebody's watching waaaaaaaay too much CNN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM

21,630 posts, read 11,664,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Yep, like how he's going to cheat on the next hole.
Iím sure itís hard to understand for a burger flipper or janitor.

Old Today, 04:51 AM

37,177 posts, read 16,189,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Perhaps the Congress needs to formalize just how many days off federal employees, including themselves and POTUS, should get.
Don't exactly know what you mean by "formalize"

I know federal employees get a set amount of vacation time. .You start out with earning 6 hours a 2 week pay period. Through time it goes up to 8 hours

In Congress they spend an average about 4 days a week in Wash, the average congressman congressman does an average of 70 hours a week, then they go home to spend some time with their families and most have offices in their districts which they go to and also meet with their constituents, etc.

Also, I have no problem with congress taking a "vacation"

Old Today, 05:00 AM

37,177 posts, read 16,189,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Doctored or not, the right is okay with racists comments. They proved that with Trump. Better not whine.
" the right is okay with racists comments."
like what?

Please stop with the fake sanctimonious attitude. The dems are just bad, if not worse!

Disagreeing with someones opinion who is not the same "color" as you is NOT racist. When we stated our opinions on issue that disagree with Obama's WE were called racist.

The same thing many on the left do today. When we do NOT agree with the"squad" on their opinions and idaes , WE are called racists.

Old Today, 05:27 AM

12,668 posts, read 4,279,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Speaker Pelosi has just adjourned the House of Representatives for the Summer Vacation.
Not a single hearing on immigration reform/solutions.

Congress has abandoned the Border Crisis leaving ICE to handle the disaster for SIX weeks while theyíre all on vacation.
Worthless. And they want to abolish ICE.

They don't care about America. Just votes and power.
People are finally starting to realize that most politicians are SCUM

Old Today, 06:52 AM

11,548 posts, read 8,480,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
LOL.. I'll bet you believed all the Democrat lies against Kavanaugh and the Trump the last 3 years.
No, actually, all that Kavanaugh brouhaha was the Ds pissing in the wind. I have very mixed feelings about accusations made about something that did or did not happen when people were kids. It was also a he said she said situation that neither could win. I fully understand that no one has a right to lay a hand on another person no matter their behavior or appearance. I also do not agree that kids will be kids so give them the keys to the beach house and money to stay drunk all weekend.

As far as POTUS Trump goes, I listen to what he says. Before election day I did pay attention to what Republicans Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz and Kevin McCarthy had to say about him. Were they lying then or now?

Old Today, 06:56 AM

11,548 posts, read 8,480,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Don't exactly know what you mean by "formalize"

I know federal employees get a set amount of vacation time. .You start out with earning 6 hours a 2 week pay period. Through time it goes up to 8 hours

In Congress they spend an average about 4 days a week in Wash, the average congressman congressman does an average of 70 hours a week, then they go home to spend some time with their families and most have offices in their districts which they go to and also meet with their constituents, etc.

Also, I have no problem with congress taking a "vacation"
I was referring to the incessant comments about off time for elected officials. Perusing POC you will see all kinds of comments about 'vacations' for POTUS and their family expenses. It is always a red herring. I was just being a smart arse. Perhaps we need a sarcasm emoji.

Old Today, 07:10 AM

3,991 posts, read 3,647,583 times
The bunch of D0-NOTHINGS of both houses on vacations, good deals for the 1st year Senators and Congresspersons. I have to admit, AOC made Pelosi earn hers this year.

Old Today, 07:11 AM

10,665 posts, read 10,893,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Democrats all talk, no actions !!!

They don't want to fix anything, they want to burn it down !!!
Republicans had two years to replace Obamacare and fix immigration with Trump.

What's that I hear????

Crickets.....

Old Today, 07:12 AM

10,665 posts, read 10,893,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
People are finally starting to realize that most politicians are SCUM
Most are scum. Trump is on a different level though. Criticizes Obama for golfing and then golfs more in two years than Obama did in two terms
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or