U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 09:29 PM

9,629 posts, read 6,377,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Pork is the National Dish of Germany

Nice to see that (mostly illegal) guests of the country now dictate a change in a National way of life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 09:32 PM

36,112 posts, read 10,725,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Yep and most have the love handles and rolls of fat on their belly to back up that lifestyle too. And we wonder why American's lost in their 1st world clueless fog are getting hijacked by other countries right in front of their very eyes? Not hard to figure out for a thinking person.

It's all very simple if people are aware and realize we are ripe for the picking. Honestly a competing super power could take over right now and as long as they kept cell phone and internet service intact most would be too brain dead to care or even notice it happened. Lets not forget the factory farmed food to fill the clueless masse's bellies. It's all it will take and it's already in motion. Those that are AWAKE see it all creeping up around us.

Similar ramifications about eating pets vs pork was brought up by many posters. Facts about America's own obsession and how WWIII would break out if dogs were eaten here: This, however, pales in comparison with what Americans spend on their pets annually. This year alone, pet spending in the U.S. is estimated to exceed $72 billion, which is more than the combined GDP of the 39 poorest countries in the world. We aren't ones to talk about priorities. Even as a dog lover I see this as really messed up too. The added indisputable science proving that pigs are smarter than dogs just makes my head spin at this whole situation. (Is it me? Naaw...I will just go crazy because God cursed me with a functioning brain and the ability to reason).

Americans spend $70 billion on pets, and that money could do more good

Most here will never see it coming which I suppose is the point of the OP's warning post of what is happening in Germany. <SMH>

You conveniently omitted sports. Karl Marx was wrong. Religion isn't the opium of the people lol, the obsession with sports ( sports, sports, sports...) is.

Old 07-29-2019, 04:11 AM

1,300 posts, read 204,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
what is that?

The insanity is pretending that it has been today for 4.543 billion years and today will go on for infinity.
Ellis Bell: hello Mr Chen, what do you have for dinner tonight?

Mr Chen: my famiry is having stir fry dog. You come eat with us?

Ellis Bell: howdy Mr Muhammad, how is your 12 year- old bride you imported from Pakistan? Is she doing ok?

Mr Muhammad: she likes america very much!

Old 07-29-2019, 07:51 AM

9,006 posts, read 4,502,511 times
Quote:
what is that?

The insanity is pretending that it has been today for 4.543 billion years and today will go on for infinity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Ellis Bell: hello Mr Chen, what do you have for dinner tonight?

Mr Chen: my famiry is having stir fry dog. You come eat with us?

Ellis Bell: howdy Mr Muhammad, how is your 12 year- old bride you imported from Pakistan? Is she doing ok?

Mr Muhammad: she likes america very much!
uggabugga, titled the thread: "Decision to ban pork products at daycare centers in Germany causes uproar"

Hello Du Ma, obsessed much? Because I see nothing in your posts that reflects the subject where as you respond to me. Just so you know, you are on ignore. I just check every now again to see what nonsensical post you can come up with. This one needs a bit more creativity.

OT:

Not everyone in Germany is upset about the pork ban. Many are changing their diets to reflect a more healthy lifestyle. So a couple of Muslim children in a daycare, is not the sole source in their change in culture eating habits. Just like in the u.s., it wasn't the Jewish child, that was the sole source in removing traditional daily prayer from our schools. It's just a sign of the times.

Change is what's for dinner.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 07-29-2019 at 08:01 AM..

Old 07-29-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Ellis, yes I consider myself a red-blooded American, but I'm also very cognizant of my German and British ancestry, as I've researched my genealogy extensively. I am proud of my heritage, just as anyone should, but I'm also very proud of America, as we all should be.

I think we should all, no matter where we come from, strive to become fully entrenched in mainstream American culture, adopting the norms. The same applies for all other countries, including Germany, whereby people should try to assimilate.
Who is the authority over normal? I need to know so I can consult, that way too, I will know what my freedoms are ... in where the government ends and I begin.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 07-29-2019 at 08:03 AM..

Old 07-29-2019, 08:01 AM

24,066 posts, read 33,047,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Jewish people don't eat pork and you never heard anything about banning pork before.
Why are they catering to Muslims all of a sudden ?
Because the progressives love Muslims (don't know why) and hate Jews (don't know why).

Old 07-29-2019, 08:34 AM

22,209 posts, read 21,890,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Jewish people don't eat pork and you never heard anything about banning pork before.
Why are they catering to Muslims all of a sudden ?
I dont know about Germany but its not all of a sudden.

When I was in elementary school abut 1975 we had one Muslim family move into our neighborhood. I didnt even know what Muslim was then. Every year the school put on the traditional Christmas nativity play until that year the one Muslim family moved in and complained. For the one family the principle or school board, IDK, changed the entire Christmas program.

Old 07-29-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Who is the authority over normal? I need to know so I can consult, that way too, I will know what my freedoms are ... in where the government ends and I begin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Trump View Post
Why do you use lower case letters for 'U.S.'?
One, it's just to easy too hit the keys without having to use the shift ...
Two, I lost respect for the Oval office (1993 to 2001) back when it lost respect for itself.
Three, it has yet to earn that respect back, though I'm hopeful one day it will.

Until then, it is u.s. imo and I'm enjoying my freedom until some one comes along and tells that is isn't normal and I need to assimilate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies