Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 12:18 PM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
What a crock he is. How so many people are fooled is a very telling aspect of the nationalists.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/26/polit...ump/index.html

9. "I think the press has lost all credibility, much of it. But it's lost a big part of it. I mean, a very substantial part of it, lost all credibility."
So, the media has lost all credibility. Actually just most of the media. But all of the media has lost a big part of its credibility. Actually it's a "substantial" part of the media. But they've lost all credibility, that's for sure. Got it?
Yes the free and independent lying media is the enemy of the people. Only by allowing free speech for all and not just the so called free and independent lying media can we arrive at the truth.

I love that Trump tells the Fake News liars that they are exactly that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 12:19 PM

17,604 posts, read 6,894,659 times
There are people who still believe the media is "free and independent"? That's stunning. Anyone who's conscious can see that today's media is nothing but the propaganda wing of the DNC.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:21 PM

21,909 posts, read 9,483,127 times
The fact is, in this day and age, if you can't look at a source and know their tilt, you are not engaged enough to even have an opinion. Or you are stupid. One of the two.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Most msm is in left court and colludes/coordinates with dnc. There is No doubt about this. I consider them the enemy of the righteous.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:37 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes the free and independent lying media is the enemy of the people. Only by allowing free speech for all and not just the so called free and independent lying media can we arrive at the truth.

I love that Trump tells the Fake News liars that they are exactly that.
And Trump is the only President with the courage to say so. We'll be fortunate in the extreme to see another one in a century. These times are a blessing that none of us thought we'd ever see.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:39 PM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
And Trump is the only President with the courage to say so. We'll be fortunate in the extreme to see another one in a century. These times are a blessing that none of us thought we'd ever see.
Great point but Trump has showed Republicans how to deal with the super biased thousand lies a day MSM, all they have to do is copy what he did.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:50 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
What a crock he is. How so many people are fooled is a very telling aspect of the nationalists.

9. "I think the press has lost all credibility, much of it. But it's lost a big part of it. I mean, a very substantial part of it, lost all credibility."
So, the media has lost all credibility. Actually just most of the media. But all of the media has lost a big part of its credibility. Actually it's a "substantial" part of the media. But they've lost all credibility, that's for sure. Got it?
You been had son. CNN? Seriously? hahahaha

"Breaking News" - "The Beginning of The End For The Trump Presidency"

Old 07-26-2019, 12:51 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You assume Fox is biased but you have probably never even watched it. They regularly have Democrats and Never Trumpers on to give balance...something I rarely see on CNN, MSNBC or any of the others.

My sister is just like you. Flatly refuses to watch one second of Fox. She knows it would be at odds with her limited world view and refuses to consider it. Her husband watches it all the time and wants her to watch it with him but she refuses. She is, therefore, missing the attempted coup on the President who was elected in 2016. You probably are, too. Ever heard of Fusion GPS? If not, you may be able to get a job as FBI director.
I watch enough Fox to stay in the loop. I get my news from all over the place in order to avoid any so-called "confirmation bias." One reason I check in on the POC here is that I get to view a sampling of what those on the right find important enough to post about. I learned about the Fusion GPS thing right here on this forum. However, as far as I can tell, Mr. Mueller is not given to posting here. Maybe now that he is retired?

Old 07-26-2019, 12:53 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
I consider most media to have an agenda against my own interests and the interest of Americans... They have been deceptive every day... they have on a common basis, lied.... i.e. enemy.... Just because you are TDS, don't make it okay...

Old 07-26-2019, 12:54 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Great point but Trump has showed Republicans how to deal with the super biased thousand lies a day MSM, all they have to do is copy what he did.
True, but it'll still take guts that most don't have.

Sad to say, I'll be surprised to see even one in my lifetime. I don't see any match for Trump's combo of connection to real people, (somewhat associated) confidence, and raw courage.

Trump has a unique style that makes it work. Try to imagine it from anyone else and you've got crash and burn every time. That's why they don't do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies