U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
 
Location: Up North
4,025 posts, read 1,050,282 times
Reputation: 2383

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
my main reason is that it so annoys President Obstruction and his soulless minions so much...she must be good
Well I'm not surprised she's been embraced by the psychotic Left they are so completely out of whack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
 
Location: USA
19,949 posts, read 14,776,997 times
Reputation: 12840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
my main reason is that it so annoys President Obstruction and his soulless minions so much...she must be good
Are you a Luis Farrakhan supporter too? The Jihad Squad sure is


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quMHNp8QwzI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM
 
1,079 posts, read 741,074 times
Reputation: 1032
Wine rack ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:06 AM
 
Location: Caribbean
7,774 posts, read 2,478,668 times
Reputation: 2781
Curb your jealousy, OP.

Nothing is stopping you from having the same. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:08 AM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,421 posts, read 21,980,735 times
Reputation: 33736
Quote:
Originally Posted by England Dan View Post
Wine rack ?
my pearls! my pearls!....has anybody seen my pearls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:09 AM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,421 posts, read 21,980,735 times
Reputation: 33736
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Are you a Luis Farrakhan supporter too? The Jihad Squad sure is


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quMHNp8QwzI
he has a nice tie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:14 AM
 
Location: Up North
4,025 posts, read 1,050,282 times
Reputation: 2383
Quote:
Originally Posted by England Dan View Post
Wine rack ?
I know.


I thought Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Caribbean
7,774 posts, read 2,478,668 times
Reputation: 2781
Quote:
Originally Posted by England Dan View Post
Wine rack ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I know.


I thought Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol.
So she can’t have wine for guests that drink? Can she not have non-alcoholic champagne bottles in the rack? In my faith, alcohol is also forbidden and most adhere. And my parents always had the non-alcoholic champagne for special occasions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:41 AM
 
1,123 posts, read 211,839 times
Reputation: 776
When the Democratic Party is taken over by the Muslim Taliban, I can agree something should be done.

I am however more terrified by the RightWing Christian Taliban that has taken over the Republican Party..
Why.. because they have actual power and love to push for War all over the ME.. and against Women.


You are claiming you are terrified for the handfull of Muslims in congress.. while at the same time the Republican Party is overrun by the Christian Taliban!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:06 AM
 
Location: Caribbean
7,774 posts, read 2,478,668 times
Reputation: 2781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
When the Democratic Party is taken over by the Muslim Taliban, I can agree something should be done.

I am however more terrified by the RightWing Christian Taliban that has taken over the Republican Party..
Why.. because they have actual power and love to push for War all over the ME.. and against Women.


You are claiming you are terrified for the handfull of Muslims in congress.. while at the same time the Republican Party is overrun by the Christian Taliban!
This!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top