U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:18 PM

4,350 posts, read 7,446,590 times

Advertisements

No way will this woman's horrific, selfish, entitled attitude, disrespect for other people who have the same rights that she does, and filthy language not rub off on her poor kids. Waiting in line and not getting a pretzel at Disney Land is the least of their worries. If they don't grow up to be hateful, foul mouthed adults it will be a miracle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:19 PM

20,337 posts, read 12,176,126 times
I’m sick and tired of the intitled mentality-period! And it goes much further than a ride at the park. Every one that pays for their ticket, or food, or space where ever it’s entitled to what they paid for. In Fl it’s really noticable now with the transplants. Lived in Orlando know many workers in the tourist industry.

Old Today, 12:21 PM

380 posts, read 101,148 times
That woman is so ridiculous. I have been to Disneyland and world after my kids were grown and enjoyed them both.

Old Today, 12:22 PM

30,723 posts, read 33,555,813 times
I've always wished Disney Parks didn't allow strollers, the kids are too young to appreciate or remember the experience and they always bump into people, but I know that's just a ridiculous pipe dream ...

Old Today, 12:30 PM

10,440 posts, read 4,171,472 times
If you typically have to wait 3 hours for a pretzel, Disney Land has management problems.

I would be irritated too, if I spent the gobs of money it costs to get there, and had to spend significant time waiting for food.

Personally, I can't imagine why anyone goes there to begin with. Just the thought gives me a boredom headache.

And yes, I know a couple in their 50's that goes every year, for a week, without kids. And when the kids were young, they'd leave them with grandma and grandpa and go by themselves. And that wasn't the weirdest thing about her.

Old Today, 12:47 PM

31,826 posts, read 20,093,007 times
Crazy person, saying crazy things. Nothing new.

DH and I went to Disneyland a few years ago, with no kids. It was AWESOME.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old Today, 02:54 PM

52,114 posts, read 41,928,321 times
I think that a lot of people wish they had such problems in life.

Waaaaaaah! I went to Disney World on a fabulous vacation and had a pretzel problem.....waaaaah!

OMG, I wish karma would take her and make her live in a tent in a swamp for a month pooping in a bucket with no internet or ac.

Old Today, 02:58 PM

237 posts, read 40,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I've always wished Disney Parks didn't allow strollers, the kids are too young to appreciate or remember the experience and they always bump into people, but I know that's just a ridiculous pipe dream ...
If ANY kid is too young to walk, they don't belong.

Old Today, 03:04 PM

885 posts, read 238,493 times
The woman herself is clearly a miserable, bitter, overwhelmed human being. I pity her if anything. What annoys me more is how someone else recently wrote an article about her rant and has given her even more attention. Life would be a lot better if we all stopped feeding the trolls.

Old Today, 03:16 PM

11,123 posts, read 4,897,783 times
Her kid is named Aiden and he cried because someone bought themselves a pretzel and it's their fault?

Come on...she has to be taking the ****. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or