U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 08:35 PM

1,686 posts, read 340,181 times

Advertisements

I'm fine with this ban as long as there is a reciprocal ban on children in restaurants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2019, 08:40 PM

21,721 posts, read 14,454,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
No way will this woman's horrific, selfish, entitled attitude, disrespect for other people who have the same rights that she does, and filthy language not rub off on her poor kids. Waiting in line and not getting a pretzel at Disney Land is the least of their worries. If they don't grow up to be hateful, foul mouthed adults it will be a miracle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I think that a lot of people wish they had such problems in life.

Waaaaaaah! I went to Disney World on a fabulous vacation and had a pretzel problem.....waaaaah!

OMG, I wish karma would take her and make her live in a tent in a swamp for a month pooping in a bucket with no internet or ac.
I'm with you two.

Old 07-27-2019, 08:58 PM

32,569 posts, read 26,518,361 times
this woman is very entitled thinking she should run the world. i her name karen?

Old 07-27-2019, 09:34 PM

3,360 posts, read 2,323,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'll stay out of Disneyland if we can ban everyone under the age of 30 from everywhere else on earth.

YES!! If we could have all the little Snotleighs and Bratleighs banned from planes, movie theaters, fine dining restaurants and such-THAT is a deal I could get behind!!

Old 07-28-2019, 06:17 AM

19,912 posts, read 20,023,546 times
One good thing about this is, in pre-internet days only her friends and family would have heard her rant but now thousands of people can know what an AH she is.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:07 AM

4,352 posts, read 7,460,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When I was a nurse (no kids) a mother told the boss that those of us without kids should have to work all the holidays. My boss shook his head and laughed.
Oh, my gosh...yes! I am also a nurse and I have grown kids. Amazing how moms with little kids who are paid the same wage that I am to do the same job feel that they are entitled to all holidays off because they "have a family". Apparently, you only have a family if you have young kids. Fortunately, I have never worked anywhere where this was taken seriously either. They usually end up getting someone to trade with them for the time and a half holiday pay or they end up working and arranging their family events around their job...just like the rest of us.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:27 AM

11,128 posts, read 6,174,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When I was a nurse (no kids) a mother told the boss that those of us without kids should have to work all the holidays. My boss shook his head and laughed.
The audacity and sense of entitlement of some people is off the charts. My children are grown now. Does that mean I no longer have family I want to spend my holidays with? I worked when my kids were little and made no demands because of them because I chose to have kids. Therefore, it was my problem and not others who had made different choices.

Just like the childless women this woman ranted about. She is obviously unhappy in the choice she made and now wants everyone else to suffer for it.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:30 AM

5,734 posts, read 4,260,661 times
That's funny. Heck she might have been ranting about me. My kids are old enough (18 and 15) to go off for an hour or so and ride a ride without me.. I mean, i can't do Expedition everest 3 times (single rider line) in a row but my kids can so i might go down and catch UP or the Safari by my lonesome..

Old 07-28-2019, 10:04 AM

32,016 posts, read 20,189,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I'm a middle-aged childless woman who's going to Disney World on Wednesday and meeting up with a childless friend for a girls' weekend. And I think even though I'm gluten free, I may have to buy a pretzel in honor of this immature ranter.
I'll send you money. don't eat them, just throw them away in front of her.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 07-28-2019, 10:04 AM

39,399 posts, read 20,495,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
Oh, my gosh...yes! I am also a nurse and I have grown kids. Amazing how moms with little kids who are paid the same wage that I am to do the same job feel that they are entitled to all holidays off because they "have a family". Apparently, you only have a family if you have young kids. Fortunately, I have never worked anywhere where this was taken seriously either. They usually end up getting someone to trade with them for the time and a half holiday pay or they end up working and arranging their family events around their job...just like the rest of us.
Yep, her attitude is no kids you, no family. With these types I've been through labor, detail by detail, then on to consistency of bowel movements, then the whining and mom jumps instead of teaching him to talk, then my kids this/that, oh isn't little Josh so cute while he was hanging all over her as if he could crawl back up there he would and she would let him lol.

Then asked if I couldn't have kids, nah, it could not possibly be "my choice" to wait until I was financially stable and then wanted to live a little life first right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or