U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 04:27 AM

3,588 posts, read 977,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
Trump really should be ignored. The fact that his hypocrisy is being pointed out by using his own definition of what an American is shows that he is making the rules of the game. When we point out the hypocrisy, he has moved on to his next game.
That would really chap his hide, yeah. I do wish the media would band together and just go radio silent and see what he does.

Sigh. It's hard to ignore him. I....worry and don't want to fall into complacency.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:28 AM

238 posts, read 559,129 times
I don’t think it’s in dispute whether Baltimore is fŻcked up or not. The premise is, can a president heal a city? I say no. If (s)he can do it via soft power, great. I don’t think that’ll happen. And I think what’s worse is doing what a president can do, to do it.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:33 AM

2,872 posts, read 1,426,382 times
Well all I know is if crime in my area skyrocketed and was infested with rats it’s time to elect someone new in my district. Period. Any sane person would do this.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:34 AM

10,071 posts, read 12,000,130 times
The truth hurts Cummings. And California is on it's way to becoming just like Baltimore, thanks to the Liberals.

https://www.google.com/search?q=LA+T...QwLa4-ZKzsU6gH

Old 07-28-2019, 04:34 AM

27,257 posts, read 9,246,164 times
Its all politics !!!
Democrats throwing out the same old race card when thay have the same opinion on an issue as the ones they accuse !!!
Who is blasting the BURNING MAN Bernie for comments on Baltimore ? No one !!!

Who can show or prove Elijah Cummings has done anything to changed the conditions Bernie commented on 3 years ago ? What has Elijah Cummings done in just the last 3 years ?
Google: Elijah Cummings cleans up Baltimore !!! See what you get !!!

Bernie Sanders blasted Baltimore as ‘Third World country’ and ‘disgrace’ in past comments
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...-past-comments

In 2016, Sanders posted a Twitter message about Baltimore.
“Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea,” Sanders wrote. “That is a disgrace.”

It Wasn’t Racist When Bernie Sanders Said That Elijah Cummings’s Constituents Were Living In Squalor and It Isn’t Racist Now

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...nt-racist-now/

West Baltimore is losing population and the only way poverty pimps like Cummings can stay in power is to convince hapless people that he would help them if The Man wasn’t keeping him down. Cummings, just like the Palestinian authority, has no interests in the well being of his constituents because his only hold on them is as a dispenser of largess and a voice for their grievances.

Last edited by phma; 07-28-2019 at 04:50 AM..

Old 07-28-2019, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Well all I know is if crime in my area skyrocketed and was infested with rats itís time to elect someone new in my district. Period. Any sane person would do this.
Now thatís what Iím sayin!

Old 07-28-2019, 04:36 AM

Yeah not one person slamming Trump mentions anything about Bernie.

It’s so much easier to keep hating Trump than focusing on the actual issue. Can anyone deny there are some major issues with Baltimore??? But y’all are more worried that Trump didn’t say it nicely! Talk about priorities.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The truth hurts Cummings. And California is on it's way to becoming just like Baltimore, thanks to the Liberals.

https://www.google.com/search?q=LA+T...QwLa4-ZKzsU6gH
Shall we talk California? Iím a native. You canít go reductionist for ďliberalsĒ there.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:39 AM

18,368 posts, read 9,045,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
That would really chap his hide, yeah. I do wish the media would band together and just go radio silent and see what he does.

Sigh. It's hard to ignore him. I....worry and don't want to fall into complacency.
The Media does worse than ignore him. They spin whatever he says as racist, and sexist. In other words they LIE about Trump. He can only get his message out through tweets. What Trump said about the border and Baltimore is true. Bernie Sanders even said Baltimore was a disgusting ****hole.

Nobody is asking the Illegal Aliens to come here and bring their kids. They are CHOOSING to do that.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Shall we talk California? Iím a native. You canít go reductionist for ďliberalsĒ there.
Iíve bet youíve seen some major changes. Probably not all for the better either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or