Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 08:13 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times

Advertisements

This presidential beginning for Trump is nuts. Some will blame the liberals for setting him up, some will blame Trump for bringing it upon himself.

It doesn't matter to me. All I see is much more time spent on what equates to a marital spat than the actual running of a government. There was a flurry of signed executive orders (big deal). Blocked travel ban, pulling out of Paris, "you're fired" to Comey - moves and counter moves, yet to me nothing to date has felt like some true work is actually getting done in Washington.

I was hoping this crap would blow over so Trump could actually get to work, but I've been saying that for months and there doesn't seem be any letup to this tomfoolery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2017, 08:16 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,578,205 times
Well when left wing news media are constantly on the attack and breaking news on things as pathetic at how someone shook Trump's hand, I guess you always have to be on the defensive.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:23 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Well when left wing news media are constantly on the attack and breaking news on things as pathetic at how someone shook Trump's hand, I guess you always have to be on the defensive.
So what you're saying is that Trump can't handle playing in the big kids' sandbox. He has both Houses of Congress at his disposal and yet he cannot get a single piece of legislation passed and what's his excuse? The media is being MEAN to me! He needs to get off his very ample fat ass, stop whining and GO TO WORK!

But that's too hard for Donnie. Much easier to whine like a five year old.

ALL of his problems are self-created. Every single one of them, without exception.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:41 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
When you run a ship wreck, it takes a lot of damage control.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:45 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghyu57f View Post
It could be worse he could be apart of the Bilderberg globalist who put us into debt
Do you honestly believe Trump has not assembled a Bilderberg crowd to run the joint?

Wake up.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:47 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
This presidential beginning for Trump is nuts. Some will blame the liberals for setting him up, some will blame Trump for bringing it upon himself.

It doesn't matter to me. All I see is much more time spent on what equates to a marital spat than the actual running of a government. There was a flurry of signed executive orders (big deal). Blocked travel ban, pulling out of Paris, "you're fired" to Comey - moves and counter moves, yet to me nothing to date has felt like some true work is actually getting done in Washington.

I was hoping this crap would blow over so Trump could actually get to work, but I've been saying that for months and there doesn't seem be any letup to this tomfoolery.

Combating lies at every turn, gets people hurt in the end.

How many times are you going to be let down, by a false narrative?

Old 06-03-2017, 08:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Do you honestly believe Trump has not assembled a Bilderberg crowd to run the joint?

Wake up.
Ask President Bannon that? LOL!
Who you fooling.

Keep believing the same people that told you Hillary was going to win.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:52 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post

That's because Trump does not come from the Washington swamp, he's not one of the establishment, and the establishment resent him for it. The establishment have spent decades creating this well oiled machine, which enriched them and their cronies.

The expansion of government power, the punitive nature of our tax and regulatory laws, and runaway federal spending empowers them, and they fear Trump will start to undo it. So Trump must be opposed and defeated at every turn, even if it means the nation has to suffer.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:57 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ask President Bannon that? LOL!
Who you fooling.

Keep believing the same people that told you Hillary was going to win.
Two weeks ago the same lib'tards were telling us how Bannon was being handed his hat, and about to be swiftly kicked to the curb. Then.... suddenly he is the shadow president who is running the show. LOL

Just as Comey was the devil last month, and one of the principle reasons Hilary lost, he had zero credibility and needs to be fired. Then.... suddenly he is Saint Comey the wise and firing him was a horrible act of treason and treachery. LOL

The lunatic lib'tards have been in full bloom this entire year, and what an awful and disgusting fruit it has ben bearing.

Old 06-03-2017, 09:02 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Two weeks ago the same lib'tards were telling us how Bannon was being handed his hat, and about to be swiftly kicked to the curb. Then.... suddenly he is the shadow president who is running the show. LOL

Just as Comey was the devil last month, and one of the principle reasons Hilary lost, he had zero credibility and needs to be fired. Then.... suddenly he is Saint Comey the wise and firing him was a horrible act of treason and treachery. LOL

The lunatic lib'tards have been in full bloom this entire year, and what an awful and disgusting fruit it has ben bearing.
The liberals today are like boy who cried wolf . Can't really trust what they say .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies