U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2019, 06:07 AM

10,258 posts, read 12,062,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Cummings has been there for 26 years. He is part of the problem. He has been a miserable failure!!!
Beautifully Spoken!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 06:22 AM

7,574 posts, read 3,115,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Cummings made the connection by putting ILLEGAL ALIENS over the horrid conditions of HIS OWN DISTRICT. That's the connection. His PRIORITIES. One will get him Media attention and a national spotlight because the Media loves anything "hate Trump". Meanwhile he ignores his district in which he is responsible because it won't get him the national spotlight.
You watch, in three weeks Baltimore will still have rotten vacant houses, filth, rats, and the highest murder rate in the country.
Trump 1
Cummings 0

Old 07-30-2019, 06:30 AM

6,524 posts, read 3,616,247 times
Last week I said that progressives would soon get over the whole Omar/Trump “go home” debacle and move on to fresh outrage. Two weeks ago it was the Mueller hearing.

Now they’re breathing heavy and sharpening their claws over the Cummings Affair. I give it eh - three more days of collective outrage before y’all find the next thing to melt down over.

So god damn predictable. I don’t know how people can LIVE this way. Your lives are all clicking away, day by day, while you gnash your teeth and exert your energy on this crap.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:38 AM

5,491 posts, read 1,374,950 times
EVERY Republican president since I can remember has been accused of racism. It's just the playbook. It's sad that blacks buy into and elect the same leaders who do nothing for them. They were talking about this on every show last night and they were interviewing a handful of blacks complaining about the conditions in Baltimore. I would bet one of my kids they voted for these same people. Cummings, mayor....etc.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
EVERY Republican president since I can remember has been accused of racism. It's just the playbook. It's sad that blacks buy into and elect the same leaders who do nothing for them. They were talking about this on every show last night and they were interviewing a handful of blacks complaining about the conditions in Baltimore. I would bet one of my kids they voted for these same people. Cummings, mayor....etc.
Iím watching that piece now, with Lawrence Jones interviewing Baltimorians. They are being very honest about the conditions of their city. They love Baltimore and still have pride, but they arenít giving their city or itís leaders a pass. One of them said theyíre grateful for the attention being paid to Baltimore's woes. They arenít offended by the criticism because they know itís true.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:54 AM

5,094 posts, read 1,898,724 times
It is pretty clear by this and other recent comments that Donald Trump's campaign will very much use a racism strategy to whip up the base. He will do so because it is effective with them.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:56 AM

2,147 posts, read 450,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It is pretty clear by this and other recent comments that Donald Trump's campaign will very much use a racism strategy to whip up the base. He will do so because it is effective with them.
What a load of BS. You must be a racist.

Old 07-30-2019, 06:58 AM

2,147 posts, read 450,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Iím watching that piece now, with Lawrence Jones interviewing Baltimorians. They are being very honest about the conditions of their city. They love Baltimore and still have pride, but they arenít giving their city or itís leaders a pass. One of them said theyíre grateful for the attention being paid to Baltimore's woes. They arenít offended by the criticism because they know itís true.
Yet the keep re-electing the same DemocRATS to office.

Old 07-30-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Yet the keep re-electing the same DemocRATS to office.
Literally the definition of insanity. They keep voting for the same guy and expecting something different to happen.

Old 07-30-2019, 07:27 AM

10,258 posts, read 12,062,860 times
America can finally see how truly racist Cummings is now and the cry of residents of Baltimore.. who have been suffering for years in Rat-town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or