U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2019, 07:11 PM

34,584 posts, read 18,780,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
If you mean JFC think of a blasphemous phrase.

For the second, you've been arguing with two different posters who make sure to have everyone know how smart they are and have both, especially the second, unequivocally assigned Cummings to an office he doesn't hold and another one he never held.

Who is JFC?

You are correct, my apologizes to all I have stated wrong.

Me being right or wrong, does not negate the fact that millions/billions have gone into MD and what has happened? Lets also remember the current video that has surfaced about EEC, when he left, it was a drug infested place....from the 1990s......

So, lets get this right, I'm wrong on what his job was, not wrong on what is happening in that State.....do you agree?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 09:19 PM
Status: "but it depends on what the definition of "is" is." (set 16 days ago)

3,673 posts, read 649,758 times
I posted this in the other thread, but this seems to now be the main thread on Baltimore:

Quote:
What gets left out of the debate, amid the counter-charges of 'raaaacist,' is the big city machine politics that creates situations found in places like Baltimore. The system was invented by Martin Van Buren, a crafty NY political wheeler-dealer who later became the 8th president. It was fully brought to fruition by 'Boss' Tweed and Tammany Hall in the 19th century.

As with today, Tweed based his machine on ethnic politics, by harnessing the power of hordes of immigrant Irish voters. He paid them back with trinkets and crumbs, thereby putting himself and his cronies in a position to fleece the public coffers.

The system gradually spread to big cities around the US, and has obviously been ruinous. Why aren't we talking about reforms to big city political machines to make things better, instead of running around yelling 'raaaaacist?'

Old 08-01-2019, 12:18 AM

3,642 posts, read 998,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Who is JFC?

You are correct, my apologizes to all I have stated wrong.

Me being right or wrong, does not negate the fact that millions/billions have gone into MD and what has happened? Lets also remember the current video that has surfaced about EEC, when he left, it was a drug infested place....from the 1990s......

So, lets get this right, I'm wrong on what his job was, not wrong on what is happening in that State.....do you agree?
Ummm it's a swearing phrase that includes a religious figure's name.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:38 AM

27,275 posts, read 9,314,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
And, somehow, whatever Cummings does or doesn't do or say that agrees with Trump or not means it's okay for Trump to insult the ENTIRE CITY of Baltimore?
If you really believed what you have been saying what's the point in calling out one and not the other ?

Its clear who Cummings was insulting !!! The city of Baltimore !!! The city of Zombies !!!
Used the same language or wording "infested" !!!

What makes it OK for Cummings ?

Skin color, democrat, or both, or the fact he's failed to improve the conditions and been failing for decades but now wants protection of the race card ?
Defending Cummings is defending and ignoring the problem !!! Its racist too !!!

Cummings calling Baltimore 'drug infested,' likening residents to 'zombies'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/resurf...nts-to-zombies

This morning, I left my community of Baltimore -- a drug-infested area where a lot of the drugs we are talking about today have already taken the lives of so many children," he said. "The same children that I watched 14 or 15 years ago as they grew up, now walking around like zombies."

"Obviously racist... Right? Those are the rules!"

Last edited by phma; 08-01-2019 at 03:03 AM..

Old 08-01-2019, 03:47 AM

10,258 posts, read 12,062,860 times
Racist Cummings called his own people "zombies" Is he saying they are the walking dead?

Old 08-01-2019, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Racist Cummings called his own people "zombies" Is he saying they are the walking dead?
Cummings solution seems to be to trap them in his district and stop them from walking away !!!

Votes are valuable even if they are from, as Cummings says, ZOMBIES !!!

Democrats take a page from the past !!! The plantation masters are the democrats today and keeping people on the plantation is still the goal !!! The underground railroad is #walkaway

'Walkaway' Founder on Why Democrats No Longer Represent Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hiS71ahR8

Last edited by phma; 08-01-2019 at 04:05 AM..

Old 08-01-2019, 04:24 AM

Ben Carson or Uncle Ben the racist ?

Carson tells critics accusing Trump of racism to 'act like adults'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/carson...ct-like-adults

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson defended the president on Wednesday against accusations of racism, and himself against criticism, urging those making the accusations to "act like adults."

Old 08-01-2019, 05:44 AM

2,822 posts, read 4,387,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It shows how petty President Trump can be. His comment was immature and not necessary. Baltimore has alot of problems, but as the President of this country, this is something Trump needs to understand. You don't get votes by talking down on another city.
Do you subscribe to:

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Old 08-01-2019, 07:52 AM

21,804 posts, read 11,749,317 times
Jericho Green says it PERFECT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCcz0cVY1t8

Old 08-01-2019, 08:13 AM

21,804 posts, read 11,749,317 times
Jericho Green calls the Squad "Four whores of the Apocalypse" LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or