U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2019, 08:02 PM

3,119 posts, read 3,215,863 times

Advertisements

[quote=TheMoreYouKnow;55788271]People like you claim that Trump lies all the time and now you're claiming he shouldn't tell the truth? He can't win with some people, thankfully he doesn't need you to win again in 2020.

2020 will be as easy as a Sunday Morning...Ö.but we still have to get out and vote. Don't lapse like the Hildabeast voters did in 2016 (thank GOD), we still have to do it! Like the left always says...ÖÖ.."vote early, vote often".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 08:02 PM

17,368 posts, read 12,113,649 times
Feb 19, 2018 ∑ Baltimoreís highest-ever per capita homicide rate in 2017 also made it the deadliest big city in the country, USA Today reported Monday.

Baltimore was deemed the most dangerous city by USA Today.

Forbes names Baltimore the 7th most dangerous city out of 20

In a list of the 10 most dangerous cities in MD, Baltimore is #3

No clue Trump got the idea Baltimore is a shhole town and the product of the efforts of a career politician whose decades on the job made Baltimore a shambles.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:03 PM

30,999 posts, read 34,005,477 times
Perhaps it's ripe for gentrification. Tear it down and start over?

Old 07-28-2019, 08:03 PM

49,641 posts, read 46,373,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He knows how extremist LWNJs perceive it and he doesn't care. Frankly, neither do I. There's nothing he or I can say to convince you that people who disagree with you aren't evil horrible human beings. So stop whining for an apology. You're not getting one.
In short, if we're not with Trump, we're against Trump. And you're going to keep big-upping Trump even when you know he's wrong. You're disdain for the left means you'll condone things that can't be condoned. Thanks alot.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:04 PM

51,000 posts, read 27,329,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
All that proves is your sister lives in a rat infested ****hole that has doubled in value over the course of 20 years, that's not exactly a great return on real estate.
Lol.,.come on now.

Your real estate value ainít doubling, and youíd be happy if it did no matter what condition itís in.

Anyone that can buy rat infested property that doubles in value quickly will do it. You too.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:05 PM

49,641 posts, read 46,373,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Feb 19, 2018 ∑ Baltimoreís highest-ever per capita homicide rate in 2017 also made it the deadliest big city in the country, USA Today reported Monday.

Baltimore was deemed the most dangerous city by USA Today.

Forbes names Baltimore the 7th most dangerous city out of 20

In a list of the 10 most dangerous cities in MD, Baltimore is #3

No clue Trump got the idea Baltimore is a shhole town and the product of the efforts of a career politician whose decades on the job made Baltimore a shambles.
Here is a question. Did Trump need to say "Baltimore is dump"? How does Trump's statement get people to make Baltimore a better city? What was the point of saying what he said?

Old 07-28-2019, 08:08 PM

14,924 posts, read 7,996,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol.,.come on now.

Your real estate value ainít doubling, and youíd be happy if it did no matter what condition itís in.

Anyone that can buy rat infested property that doubles in value quickly will do it. You too.
Over 20 years? Has the land around your house not doubled in value over the last 20 years?

Old 07-28-2019, 08:12 PM

9,712 posts, read 2,746,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Here is a question. Did Trump need to say "Baltimore is dump"? How does Trump's statement get people to make Baltimore a better city? What was the point of saying what he said?
On this we agree. Trump had no need to be a petty ashole. That didn't make his statement less true or racist. It just made him an azz hole.

You get what you accept. Baltimore is what it is because they accept it. As some have sad. Cummings has brought Federal dollars into Baltimore and it has delivered what? I mean besides getting him re-elected?

30 years of trying? At some point we need to start calling it 30 years of failing......

Old 07-28-2019, 08:17 PM

10,610 posts, read 6,557,634 times
Baltimore police confirmed Deputy Commissioner Daniel Murphy and his wife were robbed at gunpoint Friday night, it's a dump.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:22 PM

12,963 posts, read 3,566,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Wrong.

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

It wasn't until the Late 80s when I got my first Car phone which was a hard case that mounted in the trunk. People did not have cell phones anywhere near like we have today while Reagan was President.
I was addressing the 'blaming Obama for the idea part', not agreeing with the who is paying part, but I can see how, by my ignoring the 'who is paying part' that someone might think I was agreeing with Quick Enough. I already knew that the concept/idea/plan (if one considers 'program' to be technically incorrect) wasn't being paid for by the government, and I obviously (to me ) know what phones were available in the 80s (I graduated from high school in the 70s), but I can see from my post that the reader would have no idea about what I know about the 80s/no idea how old I am.

Myth of the Obama Phone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or