U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 05:28 AM

38,361 posts, read 16,653,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
So in the last 6 days, Donald Trump has attacked 5 lawmakers: 1 black man, 1 black woman, 2 hispanic women, and 1 African Muslim woman.

Trump supporters....anything?
"So in the last 6 days" Being you keep count, how people have "attacked "Trump?

Oh, wait, you DON'T care about that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 05:29 AM

20,034 posts, read 12,600,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
NO. "You do not have the right to not be offended by the free speech of others....."

Why don't you ask the Lame Stream Media, the left Hollywood crowd etc., to STOP making "controversial statements" about HIM?

"if you CAN'T take it, DON'T dish it out"

I guess you HAVEN'T noticed, he is a COUNTER puncher, meaning he does NOT start the "fights", he RESPONDS when others go after him.

A NeutralParty, you are as neutral as Maddow!
Agreed-

I LOVE the fact that Trump is not intimidated by these left wing nut jobs and their calling everyone a "racist". The traditional republican ran and hid in a corner when dems pulled out their PC weaponized language.

Trump is not afraid of the liberal BS and will state facts without fear. It is refreshing to have a president who is not intimidated by left wing thugs.

We are seeing the defeat of weaponized PC language by Trump and a return to common sense. When you cannot state simple facts without being attacked, you have entered the realm of a totalitarian regime.

Libs- you are the American totalitarians and simply fail to take a moment of introspection and look at how liberalism has become a weapon used to limit free speech and intimidate, just as Stalin intended.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Poor Donald. He's so angry and insecure.

Spoiled little rich boy who has never worked hard a day in his life. His fragile ego can't stand being criticized for anything, so he lashes out and insults anybody who disagrees with him. Much like a child.
" who has never worked hard a day in his life." Right, becoming a multi BILLIONAIRE is NOT hard work.

How much are YOU worth? a $1.23

Old 07-29-2019, 05:32 AM

33,609 posts, read 20,608,969 times
"racist" means "I don't know why I hate you so much, but I do, so shut up."

Old 07-29-2019, 05:34 AM

19,875 posts, read 9,546,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Exactly. It is to stop dissenting thought by demonizing you, and people are seeing through it.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:39 AM

32,987 posts, read 37,410,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
And It means "I have no argument, you are right and speak the truth, you are a Racist".

Old 07-29-2019, 05:41 AM

7,955 posts, read 3,244,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Baltimore On Most Rat-Infested Cities List Again: Orkin
https://www.headlineoftheday.com/201...t-again-orkin/
You'd think it was a third-world country!

Old 07-29-2019, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The program wasn't started under Obama.

It was started under Reagan, and expanded by Clinton.
The Reagan plan allowed 1 land line in the house.

"Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands."

Don't know what clinton did but Obama: "“This phone program has expanded far beyond its original intent, ( as MOST gov't programs do) and as so many middle class Americans struggle underneath this economy, it is really offensive for Washington to make taxpayers pay for free cell phones for others,”

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...aphone-program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

Old 07-29-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I am shocked that the president would say any place in the country is a dump. Trump trashes California too. When have we had a president that attacks places in the U.S.? He's attacked our allies too, remember Canada? The U.K.? Trump attacking Baltimore is the same thing as all the others, his only criteria is if they worship him. If they don't, they are his enemy. That whole flag hugging thing is a joke.
"I am shocked that the president would say any place in the country is a dump."
Trump can't win with some people. They claim he LIES all the time and they complain. Then when he TELLS THE TRUTH they don't like it.

Why are you so afraid of pointing out there ARE "dumps" in America?

Are you so "sensitive" you can't handle it?

Old 07-29-2019, 05:57 AM

11,942 posts, read 9,558,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I am shocked that the president would say any place in the country is a dump."
Trump can't win with some people. They claim he LIES all the time and they complain. Then when he TELLS THE TRUTH they don't like it.

Why are you so afraid of pointing out there ARE "dumps" in America?

Are you so "sensitive" you can't handle it?
The problem is Trump represents ALL of America. Trashing cities he represents doesnít make him look presidential.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or