U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 06:09 AM

19,745 posts, read 12,427,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Hasn't happened yet. But the way the Democrat fanatics are going, it's just a matter of time.

After all, a crack in the sidewalk lets light in to the depths of the concrete, which is beneficial to the soil below and the creatures living in it. But when President Trump stepped on that crack, he cut off that light to them.

Since Democrats have been unable to find a record of white creatures living at the bottom of such a crack, Trump's step clearly affects COCs ("Creatures Of Color") more than light-skinned creatures. Therefore his step was clearly an act of racism, and Democrat fanatics will routinely line up to condemn him for this latest outrage and demand his impeachment.

Any time now.....
I am curious to see how the election unfolds. There is a very large component of the nation that is sick of all the politics as usual and dems calling everyone and everything "racist" and focusing all their energy on attacking Trump.

We will see what the balance of the nation thinks in 2020. Like always, I cannot predict what will happen, as my crystal ball broke years ago and is still in the shop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 06:16 AM

37,739 posts, read 16,348,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
The problem is Trump represents ALL of America. Trashing cities he represents doesn’t make him look presidential.
"Trashing cities he represents doesn’t make him look presidential"

1st, he did NOT trash ANY city, I have pointed this out MULTIPLE times. He "trashed" the district cummings represents.

"Trashing cities he represents doesn’t make him look presidential"

Yet you have no problem with the things he has been called by by MEMBERS of Congress.

Same us the sudden "care" about someone being "presidential. I LIVED though clinton and obama and the dems not only did NOT criticize them they PRAISED them!

Old 07-29-2019, 06:20 AM

37,739 posts, read 16,348,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Liking or not liking has nothing to do with it on my end/my POV. I'm replying with counterpoints that you don't like

You are obviously projecting because you don't like my replies.

Tough.

You threw questions onto the thread.

I'm allowed to reply to them as long as I follow the TOS, and that's true for me and for anyone else whose posts you don't like.

If you don't like my posts, then put me on ignore.

It sounds as though I struck a nerve....that someone else at some point may have echoed my replies .
"It sounds as though I struck a nerve."

Your illusions of your own grandeur are GROSSLY over estimated!

Old 07-29-2019, 06:22 AM

3,487 posts, read 1,729,872 times
I posted this in another thread:

It has gotten pretty bad downtown lately. There was recently a melee with hundreds of teens:

https://www.facebook.com/FOXBaltimor...1984087570289/

A couple of years ago a family visiting from New Jersey was beaten:

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-inner-harbor/

There was the incident (you can YouTube it) where a tourist was beaten downtown during St. Patrick's day, and then they oddly started stripping his clothes off.

The riots occurred in the heart of downtown Baltimore.

The odd thing about Baltimore is that so many violent incidents happen downtown or in supposed "touristy" sections of the city. In most cities, violent crime is kept in the bad neighborhoods, for the most part. In Baltimore, lots of stuff happens right downtown.

Old 07-29-2019, 06:23 AM

688 posts, read 183,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Obama was NEVER the President of "All America" yet there wasn't a peep about it from the left. He openly mocked anyone who "bitterly clung" to their guns and bibles.

If liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any at all.
And 95% of all Black voters voted for Obama, a do-nothing Senator with no track record other than community organizing in Chicago (even more rat-infested than Baltimore).

Now, if that's not true racism, I don't know what is!

Old 07-29-2019, 06:25 AM

27,275 posts, read 9,325,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Thanks but I have toilet paper !!!

Old 07-29-2019, 06:28 AM

12,408 posts, read 3,359,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" because Cummings wants to dig into Trump's finances."

Even if cummings had them hw couldn't understand them!
Cummings earned a Phi Beta Kappa key in college.

Trump didn't earn that, nor any other academic honor in college (Ivanka did (c*m laude), but her father didn't).

Cummings has a law degree and a law license. Trump doesn't.

If Trump can understand his own finances, Cummings can understand them.

Old 07-29-2019, 06:28 AM

33,619 posts, read 14,166,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nah.

The REAL problem is that Democrats have been hit squarely in the nose for one of their biggest failures of the last 50 years. The sad and sorry state of the Inner City. Elijah Cummings cares more about making a political statement for the rights of Illegal Aliens over that of the plight of the citizens who live in the Democrat plantation that he represents. And clearly those people are waking up to Trump.

And the Democrats are scared as hell at it because they got nothing more than the "You Rassis" response.

It's what Presidents are supposed to do. You know it. You just don't want to admit.

I thought presidents were supposed to unite people, not divide. Trump just wants to be the center of the news and steer the story away from his failures. Maybe you can tell me what good his statement does going forward.

Old 07-29-2019, 06:29 AM

27,275 posts, read 9,325,782 times
Check out what Democrat Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh had to say about the city !!!

We’ve discovered more racist language about Baltimore…from the Baltimore Sun, the former mayor, PBS and NBC News
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/...-and-nbc-news/

“What the hell? We should just take all this **** down. Whoa, you can smell the rats. Whew, Jesus. Oh, my God, you can smell the dead animals.”

Old 07-29-2019, 06:32 AM

12,408 posts, read 3,359,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"It sounds as though I struck a nerve."

Your illusions of your own grandeur are GROSSLY over estimated!
^^^^^ He says as he stomps his feet....for a second time .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or