U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 09:03 AM

2,354 posts, read 507,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
If he does, it is only because they mistakenly believe he is afraid to be labelled a racist, when he responds to their attacks. He does it to people whether they are white or "of color" if it is warranted by what they did first.
What color is Crooked Hillary, Bernie the Commie Sanders. Perhaps you should place your tail between your legs and scamper off in you well-deserved embarrassment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 09:06 AM

12,912 posts, read 3,544,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

Telling people to ignore something is the same as saying shut-up !!! That's the issue !!! I didn't vote for Trump to have him remain silent !!!
Well, some of us have different ways that we'd like to tweak his behavior. It sounds as though you don't.

Quote:
I'll let you know when he crosses the line !!!
^^^^^ I can't yet put my finger on why, but I love this answer .

Quote:
When the man on top punches its always down !!! Its physics, crack a book sometime !!!
You're missing the point re the 'punching down' when it comes to the POTUS. It means that he should only 'punch back' at (laterally, in theory) with the leader of another country. That he should be above letting letting people under him in the U.S. Government successfully goad him into a response. He is potentially both elevating that person below him and lowering himself by engaging. He should let the criticism roll off of his back. He's the President. Whoever may be criticizing him/may be yapping at him..that person isn't the President. He's got the satisfaction of knowing he's the President to 'bolster himself in that storm'.

Quote:
You didn't vote for Trump if I remember correctly !!! What you think is unpresidential is opinion !!!

Other people have their opinion and in mine its New Presidential and the way forward is not to ignore problems think they will go away !!! They don't especially with democrats they only get louder and more unhinged !!!
What are you going to look for in a candidate in 2024 ?.....Someone that is similarly 'New Presidential' ?

Old 07-29-2019, 09:09 AM

6,624 posts, read 4,321,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Well, with Elizabeth Warren, that's one-sixteenth racist.

Worse than that - one sixteenth of one percent.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:13 AM

8,492 posts, read 2,926,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
No, Democrats are honest and intellectually consistent.

Bernie Sanders says that walking through Baltimore "you would think you were in a third world country" and that it "is worse than living under a dictatorship in North Korea."

Bernie Sanders noted garbage and uninhabitable buildings throughout Baltimore.

Bernie Sanders is a racist and Democrats will make him pay.

How is what Bernie....or Trump said racist?

Old 07-29-2019, 09:19 AM

5,243 posts, read 1,987,110 times
Donald Trump continues to do all he can do to divide this country. He is a cancer on America.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:20 AM

27,295 posts, read 9,521,739 times
As predictable race hustler Al Sharpton shows up to make a buck and run his mouth to gin up outrage !!!
Al makes all sorts of derogatory claims of racism and post a photo with Trump !!! What a fool Al is !!! If Trump was as he claimed why the big smile and friendly posture !!! Is that the way he acts with all people who he says is racist !!! Al is an idiot !!!

Trump tears into 'con man' Sharpton, says Rev. Al 'hates whites & cops' as tensions over Baltimore boil
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...imore-heats-up

Old 07-29-2019, 09:22 AM

12,915 posts, read 8,968,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
feud with Dems over Baltimore

A totally contrived "feud" started and perpetrated by Trump for the expressed purpose of attacking black leaders who were critical of him. You know, the usual childish, un-presidential behavior from this joke of a president.

And look at all the rubes in this thread, falling for it yet again, hook, line and sinker. They are the perfect tools for this con man.
Really? that was the EXPRESSED purpose? why even bother mentioning Baltimore then?

Old 07-29-2019, 09:24 AM

6,367 posts, read 4,433,105 times
Itís not and Iím proud he is finally calling out the democrats. Maybe they will start focusing on helping the people who put them in office and not themselves. There are many areas like this. Look at the nut job Maxine Waters. She lives in a multi-million dollar mansion, outside her district and her district is a ****hole for people that live there. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:25 AM

20,028 posts, read 12,594,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I've been telling my wife for sometime that I'm waiting to hear about a riot (prob NYC) as the weather gets hotter and now that Al is involved I'm heading to Vegas to place some heavy money on a riot before the Sept 1st.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Trump on Monday blasted Rev. Al Sharpton as a "con man," claiming he "hates whites & cops," after the MSNBC host said he would travel to Baltimore amid the controversy over the president's comments about the city and its Democratic lawmakers.

Sharpton tweeted Sunday evening that he would travel to Baltimore to "address Trump's remarks & bi-partisan outrage in the black community" over them. Trump responded by slamming Sharpton, saying they have known each other for decades and used to attend fights together. But the president did not pull any punches when weighing in on Sharpton's character.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...imore-heats-up

Sharpton and Jackson are con men/grifters and racists. Of course Sharpton and Jackson will go to Baltimore, just as they did to raise hell in St. Louis in the past. Their presence will be to shake someone down, get some cash, incite a riot or two, then leave the city in ruins.

Everyone knows that; they both have fake "reverend" titles, but never attended divinity school.

Both are shakedown artists who have become wealthy through race baiting and using "rent a riot" for their own personal profit.

Glad to see Trump call them out- both are despicable human beings.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:26 AM

28,246 posts, read 19,675,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
A totally contrived "feud" started and perpetrated by Trump for the expressed purpose of attacking black leaders who were critical of him.
where and when did he express this purpose? link pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sharpton and Jackson are con men/grifters and racists. Of course Sharpton and Jackson will go to Baltimore, just as they did to raise hell in St. Louis in the past. Their presence will be to shake someone down, get some cash, incite a riot or two, then leave the city in ruins.

Everyone knows that; they both have fake "reverend" titles, but never attended divinity school.

Both are shakedown artists who have become wealthy through race baiting and using "rent a riot" for their own personal profit.

Glad to see Trump call them out- both are despicable human beings.
i don't think he's gotten around to jackson yet.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or