U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 09:26 AM

27,275 posts, read 9,310,929 times

Advertisements

Apparently compassion and care for democrats means never having to deliver improvements !!!

Rush Limbaugh on Baltimore: Trump speaking 'absolute truth' that's not supposed to be said about Dem-run cities
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-l...dem-run-cities

"The Democrats get to claim they are compassionate and that they care, but they never do anything that actually improves the quality of the lives of their constituents. Their constituents are as unhappy today as they were 50 years ago," he claimed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 09:28 AM

67,138 posts, read 34,170,157 times
The truth from Trump, once again causes an earthquake in the shrinking Democrat party.
It is a talent not seen in a President, since Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-29-2019, 09:28 AM

9,174 posts, read 5,659,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
feud with Dems over Baltimore

A totally contrived "feud" started and perpetrated by Trump for the expressed purpose of attacking black leaders who were critical of him. You know, the usual childish, un-presidential behavior from this joke of a president.

And look at all the rubes in this thread, falling for it yet again, hook, line and sinker. They are the perfect tools for this con man.
Actually, it was a very truthful point exposing the hypocrisy of such blowhard do nothings as Elijah Cummings.

I was born in Maryland, and attended HS less than 20 miles from Baltimore. It was bad there in the 70s and 80s, but in retrospect, a paradise compared to todays hellish version.

And racism? Oh yeah, lots of racism. I once got lost in a rather dicey part of Baltimore leaving an Orioles game. I flagged down a Baltimore Police Officer .... a black female officer .... I asked her if she could help direct me back to I-95. She said do I look like a tour guide to you? You found your way in here, you can find your own way out. And she drove away.

That was 1970s Baltimore .....

Old 07-29-2019, 09:30 AM

19,703 posts, read 12,409,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where and when did he express this purpose? link pls.

i don't think he's gotten around to jackson yet.
Make no mistake, if there is a dollar to be made, Jackson will show up. He and Sharpton are master grifters and will go anywhere they can shake someone down for a buck or two.

The Sharpton/Jackson "rent a riot" business has been slow for a few years (Obama provided them with a lot of business) so it is time to ramp up.

Maybe Al can make enough to pay all the taxes he owes?

Sharpton and Jackson- two perfect examples of why the dem party sucks.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:35 AM

2,903 posts, read 1,434,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I see you watched Fox & Friends this morning, good job parroting, maybe you could add his entire comments. Trump doesn't want to help the situation, he's just reacting like a child to Cummings criticism.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...-past-comments
And what part of that is untrue? I have friends who live in Baltimore and it is that bad. Just because it’s on Fox doesn’t make it untrue. I highly doubt CNN and any other lib network will dare to mention how bad it has gotten.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:36 AM

32,303 posts, read 36,932,343 times
What happened to the $1.8 Billion Obama gave Baltimore that was supposed to rebuild the city?
Clearly none of it went into the community.

Must have gone to the local dirty politicians and their families who are in the "Construction Business".

https://freebeacon.com/issues/baltim...-stimulus-law/

Quote:
The city of Baltimore received over $1.8 billion from President Barack Obama’s stimulus law, including $467.1 million to invest in education and $26.5 million for crime prevention.

President Obama claimed last Tuesday that if the Republican-controlled Congress would implement his policies to make "massive investments in urban communities," they could "make a difference right now" in the city, currently in upheaval following the death of Freddie Gray.

However, a Washington Free Beacon analysis found that the Obama administration and Democratically-controlled Congress did make a "massive" investment into Baltimore, appropriating $1,831,768,487 though the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), commonly known as the stimulus.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
If Sharpton "hates whites," why did he and Trump hang out together for 25 years?

Also, if Sharpton used to "get along well" and "love Trump!" like the President claims, then Sharpton can't "hate whites" since you don't like someone of an opposite race that you're supposed to hate.
Look at the photo Al posted !!!

Is that the way Al acts with a racist !!! All's well and giggly with dumb Al !!! Maybe he thinks he can get a buck from Trump and pay his back taxes !!!

Old 07-29-2019, 09:37 AM

21,308 posts, read 10,270,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Inflammatory remarks could push some unstable person over the edge to killing random people who happen to be a certain race. I expect elected officials to be careful with their public statements. Obama's bitter clingers remark was recorded without his knowledge, he would have chose his words differently for public consumption. Not that it was close to as offensive anyway.
Obama didn't keep his remarks about cops private, did he? Did you indict him after all those cops were killed?

Old 07-29-2019, 09:40 AM

12,885 posts, read 4,356,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I've been telling my wife for sometime that I'm waiting to hear about a riot (prob NYC) as the weather gets hotter and now that Al is involved I'm heading to Vegas to place some heavy money on a riot before the Sept 1st.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Trump on Monday blasted Rev. Al Sharpton as a "con man," claiming he "hates whites & cops," after the MSNBC host said he would travel to Baltimore amid the controversy over the president's comments about the city and its Democratic lawmakers.

Sharpton tweeted Sunday evening that he would travel to Baltimore to "address Trump's remarks & bi-partisan outrage in the black community" over them. Trump responded by slamming Sharpton, saying they have known each other for decades and used to attend fights together. But the president did not pull any punches when weighing in on Sharpton's character.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...imore-heats-up

Well what can I say. Sharpton is a con man, he does hate whites, and he does hate cops. He's the problem with this country (or at least one of them) and not the solution.

Trump is right again.

Anyone want to call me a racist?

Old 07-29-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Obama didn't keep his remarks about cops private, did he? Did you indict him after all those cops were killed?
Imagine complaining b/c Obama is a phony and Trump isn't thinking its a plus for Obama !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or