U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:10 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,524 posts, read 3,618,898 times
Reputation: 8478

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Maybe heís considered racist because he said this about Elijah Cummingsí district.



So if people choose to live there, they arenít human? And they happen to be a majority black district, but somehow that isnít racist???

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...itter-rant-no/
You have taken huge stretches and liberties to draw this conclusion. Honestly. Anybody can create a racist out of thin air using this faulty logic of yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:11 AM
 
11,137 posts, read 6,204,822 times
Reputation: 6157
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where and when did he express this purpose? link pls.
Why didn't he attack Birmingham as a hellhole? It ranks higher in violent crime than Baltimore. Oh, yeah, that's in a red state.

Why didn't he attack Memphis, Tennessee, another violent hellhole that ranks worse than Baltimore? Yep, another red state. The same with St. Louis.

He attacked Baltimore because A, it's a blue city, and B, Elijah Cummins, who has been very vocal in his criticism of Trump, is a representative of that city.

You guys put on your blinders and then complain that you can't see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:12 AM
 
Location: southern california
55,947 posts, read 74,977,950 times
Reputation: 48516
How could any politician defend the social state of Baltimore
When police are not safe nobody is safe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:15 AM
 
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
4,065 posts, read 2,086,739 times
Reputation: 1954
facts are racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:16 AM
 
27,533 posts, read 19,352,312 times
Reputation: 14679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The fact is that Trump invited Sharpton to the WH--odd if he's a con man. [
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i'm not seeing a reference to that anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Why didn't he attack Birmingham as a hellhole? It ranks higher in violent crime than Baltimore. Oh, yeah, that's in a red state.

Why didn't he attack Memphis, Tennessee, another violent hellhole that ranks worse than Baltimore? Yep, another red state. The same with St. Louis.

He attacked Baltimore because A, it's a blue city, and B, Elijah Cummins, who has been very vocal in his criticism of Trump, is a representative of that city.

You guys put on your blinders and then complain that you can't see.
are you and enigma the same poster?

still not seeing where he invited Sharpton to the white house. ya think that was just made up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:17 AM
 
Location: WY
5,310 posts, read 3,794,742 times
Reputation: 5998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
How could any politician defend the social state of Baltimore
When police are not safe nobody is safe

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrests-a...e-commissioner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:22 AM
 
7,328 posts, read 2,596,066 times
Reputation: 3738
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
You have taken huge stretches and liberties to draw this conclusion. Honestly. Anybody can create a racist out of thin air using this faulty logic of yours.
No, you’re the one with faulty logic if you’re such a cultist you won’t even listen to what your Master is saying.

I’m just stating what he said.

He’s either (1.) an rabid, unapologetic racist, (2.) a shameless opportunist who purposely stokes racial resentment for political advantage, or (3.) is basically illiterate and knows not the impact of what he’s saying.

I would guess #2 but all three conclusions are terrible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:27 AM
 
Location: In your head, rent free
14,630 posts, read 7,837,508 times
Reputation: 7466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
So if people choose to live there, they arenít human? And they happen to be a majority black district, but somehow that isnít racist???

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...itter-rant-no/
About 100% of the people who live in Baltimore happen to be humans, it's that bigoted towards the human species? About half of the people in Baltimore are women, isn't it sexist too?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:27 AM
 
Location: Austin TX
6,524 posts, read 3,618,898 times
Reputation: 8478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
No, you’re the one with faulty logic if you’re such a cultist you won’t even listen to what your Master is saying.

I’m just stating what he said.

He’s either (1.) an rabid, unapologetic racist, (2.) a shameless opportunist who purposely stokes racial resentment for political advantage, or (3.) is basically illiterate and knows not the impact of what he’s saying.
You resort to name-calling and slave-talk in the first sentence of your retort and I’m supposed to read anything you said after that?

Grow up and behave like an adult. Especially if you’re going to constantly lambast Trump for not doing the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2019, 10:28 AM
 
Location: In your head, rent free
14,630 posts, read 7,837,508 times
Reputation: 7466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
No, youíre the one with faulty logic if youíre such a cultist you wonít even listen to what your Master is saying.

Iím just stating what he said.

Heís either (1.) an rabid, unapologetic racist, (2.) a shameless opportunist who purposely stokes racial resentment for political advantage, or (3.) is basically illiterate and knows not the impact of what heís saying.
Americans are sick and tired of being asked to apologize for the truth. What Trump said was the cold hard truth, people who live there agree. It's well past time someone spoke up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top