U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 10:31 AM

11,137 posts, read 6,200,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
are you and enigma the same poster?

still not seeing where he invited Sharpton to the white house. ya think that was just made up?
I'm not sure why you included me in this post. I said nothing about Sharpton.

Can you answer my questions? Why is he signaling out Baltimore as a dump but not all these other red cities that are actually worse? If not because of Cummings, then why is he insulting an entire American city and ignoring these others?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 10:31 AM

21,308 posts, read 10,274,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
No, youre the one with faulty logic if youre such a cultist you wont even listen to what your Master is saying.

Im just stating what he said.

Hes either (1.) an rabid, unapologetic racist, (2.) a shameless opportunist who purposely stokes racial resentment for political advantage, or (3.) is basically illiterate and knows not the impact of what hes saying.
He may well be all of the above, but that's not proven by the example you cite.

You've never heard people say, 'no human being would want to live that way' or 'no human being should live like that'?

His statement means nobody would live there if they had a choice.

I can't stand the guy, but I swear if he said, 'we have dark days ahead' some of you would say it was a racist statement and had everything to do with black folks.

Old 07-29-2019, 10:33 AM

1,512 posts, read 424,724 times
So nothing is racist; unless you use the N word?

Old 07-29-2019, 10:33 AM

9,611 posts, read 4,917,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What happened to the $1.8 Billion Obama gave Baltimore that was supposed to rebuild the city?
Clearly none of it went into the community.

Must have gone to the local dirty politicians and their families who are in the "Construction Business".

https://freebeacon.com/issues/baltim...-stimulus-law/
Isn't $1.8 billion the same amount Obama sent to Iran ?

Money alone can't solve urban center problems, especially after 50 years of liberal Democratic mayors.

Old 07-29-2019, 10:34 AM

7,457 posts, read 1,688,835 times
Oh look -- Donald Trump is attacking and insulting yet another person of color. Who saw that coming?!

Old 07-29-2019, 10:34 AM

11,744 posts, read 2,903,575 times
Black Demwit politicians aren't used to pushback from the normally passive, cowardly Repubs who feared being called racists. Now Repubs don't give a damn, it's just typical Demwit smears. (yawn) Repubs are starting to grow some balls thanks to President Trump. Revenge of the Nerds!

Old 07-29-2019, 10:35 AM

10,258 posts, read 12,059,822 times
Lightbulb Baltimore Resident say Trump is right about Baltimore....

Baltimore Resident Confirms Trump's Claims About The City And Places Blame On Cummings...

One of his residents, Michelle, completely agrees with what President Trump said.

"What he [President Trump] said was definitely true," Michelle said in a video. "He [Cummings] hasn't done anything for us for the last, I think he's been in office over 20 years?"

Michelle gave credit to Kimberly Klacik for posting previous videos of what Baltimore actually looks like. She said Klacik's videos exposing what Baltimore actually looks like, with trash and rodents, has done more good for the city than Cummings has in his 30 years in Congress.

"Trump is not racist, not to my knowledge. I'm glad that he pointed it out. I'm glad that he [Trump] put him [Cummings] on blast because people in West [inaudible] have put him on blast for years, ever since he's been in office," she said. "He's never done anything for us."

According to Michelle, the rats didn't just show up and their city didn't become what it did overnight. ....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...ssues-n2550735

Old 07-29-2019, 10:36 AM

7,327 posts, read 2,592,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
You resort to name-calling and slave-talk in the first sentence of your retort and I’m supposed to read anything you said after that?

Grow up and behave like an adult. Especially if you’re going to constantly lambast Trump for not doing the same.
I’m behaving like an adult. You’re acting like a Cultist by defending the indefensible.

Words have consequences. Deal with it.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 07-29-2019 at 10:44 AM..

Old 07-29-2019, 10:36 AM

7,457 posts, read 1,688,835 times
Speaking of Trump going after black people, check this out:

Old 07-29-2019, 10:38 AM

21,308 posts, read 10,274,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
So nothing is racist; unless you use the N word?
Please quote the poster who stated that so we can see who you're directing this toward.

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or