Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2019, 03:04 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times

Advertisements

Didja know that the Baltimore Sun published a story about a documentary concerning the rat infestation in their city?

Sun is racist!

https://www.baltimoresun.com/enterta...226-story.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 03:06 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
I knew Cummings was racist well before Trump. He's been a racist clown for thirty years in office. Corrupt, pandering, and a Democrat HACK. Now even his district knows he's never done a damn thing for them.

Old 07-28-2019, 03:07 PM

7,922 posts, read 9,146,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
As expected, the Trump supporters completely avoided my question
I would be happy to answer your questions as an Indepedent who voted for Trump and grew up in NYC.

1. No I don't care that "some" black people are offended. I don't know what percentage of their populace is offended. You can always find someone who is offended at anything.

2. As an independent I personally don't care about the black vote. However as a NYC resident for years I can tell you native blacks never vote Republican in significant numbers and probably never will. This is despite the Democrats taking them for granted while bending over backwards to get the Hispanic vote. Even to the point of pushing for citizenship for illegals which would put further pressure on working class blacks. Immigrant blacks that open businesses do vote Republican in higher numbers.

Black unemployment is at record lows under this administration. Seems like something is going right. Democrats are trying empty promises of handouts like reperations. More promises that Don't come through that keep native born blacks tied to the party. Like a kid waiting for a present on Christmas that never comes.

Old 07-28-2019, 03:09 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Why are black people leaving their crack cocaine on the sidewalk?

Old 07-28-2019, 03:10 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Lmao. Of course Cummings is the REAL racist.

Old 07-28-2019, 03:12 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,564,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post

After all, a crack in the sidewalk lets light in to the depths of the concrete, which is beneficial to the soil below and the creatures living in it. But when President Trump stepped on that crack, he cut off that light to them.

Cracks are definitely racist. All cracks are caused by white supremacists.

Old 07-28-2019, 03:13 PM

17,988 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This woman believes TRump. Do you think she's a "cultist"

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...53573959028737

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...55019085500418

Burnt (by the facts)
Did Cummings attend Trump's Inauguration?

No he didn't.

Because he's a little crybaby bish.

Trump only became a worthless spoiled crybaby white rich boy egotistical racist when he jumped ship from democrat to Republican.

Correction Elijah Cummings did attend President Trump's inauguration I stand corrected.

Maxine Waters and Ellison otoh, cited Russia Russia Russia for not going?

Laying that aside, Cummings has been very quick to imbibe on the low hanging fruit that is Bash Trump prejudiciously.

Now, take Maxine Waters for instance, she's not just a racist pos overprivileged congresswoman, but a dangerous race-baitor to boot.

"Trump is right on Baltimore, and the Democrats know it"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....s-know-it/amp/

I'm trying to research some Elijah Cummings stuff pre-Trump, but the internet search engines fail me now.

So, I'll look back to about 2014 and see what some of y'all have to say about Mr. Elijah Cummings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Cummings doesn't have much room to complain, but Issa still apologized.

Elijah Cummings bullying tactics
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Elijah Cummings is a pathetic liar, he doesn't deserve time to go on some pointless political rant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
The joke is on Jackson.lol Issa is NOT WHITE! He's an Arab American which makes him a minority like Cummings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Really? Obama said he was "outraged" about it and would get to the bottom of it" ...... he sent his #1 Troubleshooter to run the IRS and then announced it was a "phony scandal". Outrage went "poof".

I've watched most of the hearings - in the first couple of hearings, Elijah Cummings was also "outraged" that anyone would possibly use the power of the IRS to Target Political opponents. In this hearing - it was called just to get the testimony of Lois Lerner, Cummings certainly had the opportunity to ask any questions. Lerner originally agreed to testify (according to her emails) and then clammed up when she got there. Issa asked a few questions, she took the fifth and the hearing was over ...... except it wasn't "over" for Cummings because he wanted to "give our side.j

Wow .... "our side". Isn't that interesting. His side is clearly not the side of the Hearing to find out about the Targeting of Republicans, so I guess his "side" is to advocate for Lois Lerner.

After the hearing was over - Lois Lerner trotted right up to the US Justice Department and had a sit-down with them. Any guesses what "side" the DOJ is on?

GOP rips Lerner for talking to feds - The Hill, 3/6/14 5:14pm

There is no such thing as the "Principled Left" - the Corruption in the United States Justice Department is like nothing I've ever seen in my life. I find it absolutely astounding that "Democrats" (do they even exist any more?) now 'sanction' the IRS attacking an Opposition Party. They 'sanction' Killer Drone attacks on US Citizens who haven't even been charged with a crime. They 'sanction' a cover-up of a US Ambassador, who was a fervent Democrat and became Cannon Fodder.

The list is almost endless - bribes, pay-offs, wire taps, the NSA spying, so much more.
The worst has to be the deliberate use of Government Agencies to attack US Citizens ONLY because they belong to a different Political Party.

How do these people sleep at night? How do they face themselves in the mirror each day?
How do any on this forum or any other forum actually defend these IRS attacks?
Can you really convince yourself that means you are "principled". That's some might fancy tap-dancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Elijah Cummings is just a loud mouthed ignorant left wing nut job and an ass. All he does is rant, and it's always the usual crap you hear from every other liberal Democrat, lies and deceit.

Issa wasn't about to put up with him any longer, and he was right to adjourn the meeting. Cummings kept demanding to speak after the gavel, ending the session. There was no point. Lerner wasn't going to testify. It was over.

Shut up, Cummings! You're nothing but an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
Cummings is just another old washed up has-been from the 1960's. He had is moment in the sun decades ago and has been a dud ever since. He even went bankrupt because he failed to pay his home loan. Just another dead beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
There are a number of examples out there. Google them if you're interested in knowing exactly how the CBC operates. It's not as noble as you appear to think it is.

When someone like Elijah Cummings associates himself with a racial grievance organization like the CBC, it simply is not possible to take him serious in any arena. Issa shut him down, and I'm glad he did. When he absolves himself of the CBC, he may be taken serious again. Until then, in my view, he's just a CBC puppet a millisecond away from saying he hates white people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
He's always crying "racism" or "racist" when someone doesn't agree with him. When the postal service announced they would be cutting back on Saturday mail delivery - who screamed it was "racism" without knowing who was going to get the cut?

Dem Congressman Claims Cutting Post Office Jobs is Racist | FrontPage Magazine

Cummings disgusts me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yeah, well...

That's what racists do. And others just go along for the ride.

[url="https://pics.me.me/not-all-trump-supporters-re-racist-but-makenomistake-all-racists-15229161.png"] "We're not really racists, BUT..." [url]

Your post is the Poster Child of stupidity wrt Race-baiting.

According to this meme, no racists existed prior to Trump being born? Trump coming down the elevator? Trump deciding to restore the United States of America back to Greatness and thus do the bidding of the United States of American Republicans?

Please clarify. Or don't. Your post was just tongue in cheek as usual. Haha funny guy.

Last edited by McGowdog; 07-28-2019 at 04:42 PM..

Old 07-28-2019, 03:13 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
When you pick yourselves up from the floor, laughing, your comments are invited.

What, cannot stand the truth?

Old 07-28-2019, 03:14 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
When you pick yourselves up from the floor, laughing, your comments are invited.
Cummings is the one who lied and falsely played the race card by saying he was spat on and called the N word. He is a simpleton and a disgrace.

Old 07-28-2019, 03:14 PM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,128 posts, read 7,547,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It seems very odd that the left immediately calls Trump a "racist" for saying Baltimore is a dump. It is- have any of you been there? How is calling a place that is a dump "racist"? Can one no longer speak the truth in the eyes of modern day leftists? If you don't acknowledge a fact, can a problem ever be solved?

Is calling parts of Appalachia a dump "racist" as well? The Blue Ridge Mountains are beautiful, but many parts of Appalachia are dumps- trust me- we hike there all the time. The North Carolina area can actually be pretty wealthy, but far eastern TN, far western VA and WV can be pretty dumpy. Racist?

MANY of these congressmen go on the attack and are so focuses on partisan political issues, that they neglect their own districts and what can be done for them.

Instead of wanting open borders and freebies for illegals, why don't Cummings and AOC focus on helping their districts, which obviously need a lot of help. Are they neglecting their duties as Congressmen?
The problem with Trump and for us who have figured out his style of play is that he is extremely deliberate in condemning or specifically degrading groups, or locations, or types of people that are predominantly colored or not white Christian. Yet intentionally silent when it’s the other way around. This is deliberate and this is a problem for not only today but the future of this country. He and his GOP cronies are complicit and must be called out. There is a direct intention with his comments and words especially when written on Twitter, using phrases like “infested”, or “sh*thole” or “go back to where you came from”. These instances were each referring to black/brown American citizens. His only way of pushing whatever agenda it is that he’d like get to across is by diving the nation up into teams or tribes that don’t look like each other or worship the same way.

It’s not about liberals playing a race card. Donald Trump gives people plenty of fodder on a regular basis to prove that he is in fact the race baiter who strategy is only to place people who have obvious differences against one another and make them dislike each other rather than bring them together. That simply is not Presidential and un-American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies