Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2019, 01:03 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
No. And he won't call any city or town filled with his "base" a dump, even when there are plenty of them that could be considered as such by an impartial viewer.

He calls entire cities "dumps" and never stops to realize he's the President of ALL of the country and not just his voter strongholds.

Ergo, if there's a dump in the USA, he's obliged to do what he can to make it better, not to call it names and insult its leadership in the name of his personal vendettas.

He's such an ass.
I suggest a basic civics course. It would help you to have a grasp on government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 01:04 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Here is what Democrats think of Baltimore. Not brought to you by CNN, but very much so by the US Taxpayer.

https://twitter.com/Wozniak1/status/1155877865122082817

34,938 posts, read 36,245,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It's not racist. The Media and Democrats know that's only what people will hear. Just like what Trump said to the Sad Squad. Not racist, yet that is the only narrative they now want to push since Russia has been revealed as a HOAX. Oh, and Trump is sexist too.
I agree... it's not racist at all.

I mean, it's not like the leadership in Baltimore is black or anything and on Trump's hit list... or, wait...

Quit defending his sorry ass.

Telling brown folks to "go back where they came from" is racist.

To pretend what he really meant was (insert some sort of Trump apologist crap) is disingenuous.

He's a scumbag and I'll never understand why people throw themselves on buses all the time trying to defend his scumbag behavior.

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Baltimore Resident Confirms Trump's Claims About The City And Places Blame On Cummings...

One of his residents, Michelle, completely agrees with what President Trump said.

"What he [President Trump] said was definitely true," Michelle said in a video. "He [Cummings] hasn't done anything for us for the last, I think he's been in office over 20 years?"

Michelle gave credit to Kimberly Klacik for posting previous videos of what Baltimore actually looks like. She said Klacik's videos exposing what Baltimore actually looks like, with trash and rodents, has done more good for the city than Cummings has in his 30 years in Congress.

"Trump is not racist, not to my knowledge. I'm glad that he pointed it out. I'm glad that he [Trump] put him [Cummings] on blast because people in West [inaudible] have put him on blast for years, ever since he's been in office," she said. "He's never done anything for us."

According to Michelle, the rats didn't just show up and their city didn't become what it did overnight. ....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...ssues-n2550735
Trump is a genius at pointing out how the Dems have wasted all the money and became rich themselves while the people in these city are suffering at the hand of the Democratic leadership!

Due to how Trump is dealing with things like this, there are now people living in these cities that have found courage to speak out and no longer be suppressed by the Democratic leaders of the party of hate and party that wants to divide everyone...the Democratic Party!

Old 07-29-2019, 01:05 PM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It doesn't matter what anyone who isn't the leader of another country, be it 'Joe U.S. voter' or a member of Congress has called him. He should let that roll off his back. But he cant or won't, because he's too thin skinned, insecure, and lacking in maturity.

There are plenty of people....who aren't Democrats....who think it would benefit Trump's Presidency if he acted more Presidential.

There are plenty of people....who aren't Republicans....who think it Trump's Presidency is doing fine and IS acting more Presidential.

It is about time a president stood up bullies!

"acted more Presidential." Everybody has their OWN ideas of what "presidential" is.

I don't think clinton acted presidential by getting BJs in the oval office.

I don't think clinton acted presidential" by LYING in a court of law.

I don't think obama acted presidential by going on his "apology" tour, bowing down to other nations leaders.

None of that seemed to bother the dem but, NOW Trump gives back what they give to him and all of a sudden he isn't acting "presidential.

Old 07-29-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is what Democrats think of Baltimore. Not brought to you by CNN, but very much so by the US Taxpayer.

What does them eating a meal in a restaurant likely picked due to some element totally not relevant to Baltimore have to do with these women and what any Democrat thinks of Baltimore?

Is Venice now near Baltimore?

Old 07-29-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I suggest a basic civics course. It would help you to have a grasp on government.
I have taken plenty of them and I still know he's obliged to help any troubled city, not condemn it on Twitter.

He's the damned President. He should start acting like a President instead of like Biff flipping Tannen.

He's a bully. Period.

I know he does not DIRECTLY fix cities. I'm capable of abstract thought.

He DOES have an obligation to lead the entire country and not just the voters who lick his boots.

9,519 posts, read 14,739,463 times
Yeah, the boards are full of "Michelle" this morning.

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Who will fix Baltimore? Answer: Not these pompous *******s.

Old 07-29-2019, 01:08 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,156,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It seems very odd that the left immediately calls Trump a "racist" for saying Baltimore is a dump.
It's not odd. It's what Liberal do. They're intellectually devoid so whenever they don't like what they hear, they scream, "Racism!" or "Racist!"

If you said the Moon was round and white, yellow or orange in color depending on Moon Phase and location in the sky, Liberals would scream, "Racism!" because it disparages squares, triangles, heptagons and octagons and it's not inclusive of the other colors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies