U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:41 AM

2,933 posts, read 636,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
All Trumplings aren't racists.

But all racists are Trumplings.

88 and all that stuff, boys.

And yet under your silly definitions, "racist" only applies to whites. Obama's paster and his pal Farrakhan don't count, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:42 AM

50,967 posts, read 26,873,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
And yet under your silly definitions, "racist" only applies to whites. Obama's paster and his pal Farrakhan don't count, right?
What did Obamaís Pastor say that was racist?

Old Today, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So we're supposed to take out cues in a White Supremacy from someone who was engaging in White Supremacy when it was in style?
But enough about Robert Byrd.

Old Today, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What did Obamaís Pastor say that was racist?
"Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me!"

Old Today, 01:23 AM

19,458 posts, read 17,554,197 times
I was listening to a whack job on Sirius Progressive channel yesterday. He was condemning Trump for being to blame for the white supremacist shooter at the Garlic Festival in California, then he went full bizarro world and said that Trump was going crazy after the " disastrous" Mueller testimony. He was completely delusional.
But back to the white supremacist topic. The hosts feelings were that Trump was desperate to win the 2020 and thinks the only way to do that is to reach out for the white supremacist vote that doesn't exist. Get them to vote for him this time. No, I'm not kidding and I doubt anyone could make sense out of what the host was rambling about since I sure couldn't.
I listened to the host call the shooter a white supremacist so I checked out his profile on social media. He seemed more pro Illuminati than anything. And digging a little deeper into his family background and other posts pointed to his being a candidate for MK Ultra.

Old Today, 01:30 AM

68 posts, read 15,881 times
I like to think along rather philosophical lines.

Really appears that there are only two groups of people? Good vs. Bad? Not evil vs. Evil?

Is there not universal agreement on the above-mentioned statement?

All of the other divisions of people are arbitrary, superficial and rather meaningless.

So, then you may ask - What makes a person "Good?" and/or What makes a person "Bad?"

Upon conception, Is everyone "Good" and due to external stimuli, he or she can become "Bad?"

Old Today, 03:49 AM

10,733 posts, read 10,911,669 times
If I'm at a public venue or place of worship, I'm worried about a racist/white supremacist shooting the place up. Lastest example was Gilroy

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oting-n1035781

Old Today, 05:18 AM

8,184 posts, read 2,807,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Any white Christian straight man or woman who votes conservative. If you donít agree with the leftist worldview on race and social justice you are possibly even a NAZI. If you oppose a social justice book burning or statue toppling then your a white nationalist. Get the picture?

Sometimes, especially if one isn't familiar with a poster, it can be hard to distinguish between a Conservative sarcastically characterizing a typical Liberal point of view..........And an actual Liberal stating his actual point of view.

The Left has become a caricature of itself.

Old Today, 05:42 AM

16,682 posts, read 14,138,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I am 68, white and raised in the deep South. I remember white and colored R/R's and water fountains(50s-60s), sitting in a restaurant where black people weren't allowed inside but had to knock on the backdoor to order-pay-receive their food (1972). I went to a white people party rally (early 60s), I was the only one there without a gun. There were machine guns, cannons, you name it-it was there. I shook hands with JB Stoner (look him up on google), now he was a real white supremacist. I remember when Lester Mattox was the Governor of Georgia. We had white and black schools until late 1969. I had a full beer bottle thrown at my head during the '68 riots.
The words racist and white supremacist that are used so often today are meaningless. The words white privilege and racist are so misused it's laughable.
The "very fine people" who went to Charlottesville spring to mind as typical white supremacists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE

Old Today, 05:49 AM

16,682 posts, read 14,138,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Racism is universal to all humans, and all races. I have no idea what you are talking about with Obama's pastor, but I don't know any liberals who claim that only white people can be racist.

Maybe you are confusing a racist individual vs a racist institution? Though even those can be racist against any particular group as evidenced by the institutional racism in China against their own ethnic groups, or even students from Africa who come to study in their universities. Similar issue can be found through out the world. So even institutional racism isn't even just favoring one race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or