Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 10:04 AM

29,952 posts, read 18,520,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I am 68, white and raised in the deep South. I remember white and colored R/R's and water fountains(50s-60s), sitting in a restaurant where black people weren't allowed inside but had to knock on the backdoor to order-pay-receive their food (1972). I went to a white people party rally (early 60s), I was the only one there without a gun. There were machine guns, cannons, you name it-it was there. I shook hands with JB Stoner (look him up on google), now he was a real white supremacist. I remember when Lester Mattox was the Governor of Georgia. We had white and black schools until late 1969. I had a full beer bottle thrown at my head during the '68 riots.
The words racist and white supremacist that are used so often today are meaningless. The words white privilege and racist are so misused it's laughable.

The left is in full whacko mode. ANYTHING that does not agree with far left political doctrine is "racist".

The left weaponizes words in order to intimidate and suppress any thought that disagrees with their agenda. This, of course, is a tool of Stalin, the father of US liberalism.

It is amusing that the left does not realize they are essentially the embodiment of what Orwell warned us about in "1984". How can any rational being with a brain not realize that leftism is embodiment of totalitarianism and the principal enemy of liberty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 10:07 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,540,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
So you’re saying Cummings is a loser? How racist of you.
First Cummings was just pointed out rightfully as a bully !!!

Anyone doing that democrats say has to be racist !!!

They seek to institutionalize bullying as a right with zero tolerance of anyone not supporting a bully !!!

The democrat Mind Binders connect bullying with racism to shut down any voice sounding out against bullying !!!

The message is clear !!!
If someone is the right color, any color but white, they have both the right to be a bully and a racist !!!

Old 07-28-2019, 10:08 AM

27,537 posts, read 15,968,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The left is in full whacko mode. ANYTHING that does not agree with far left political doctrine is "racist".

The left weaponizes words in order to intimidate and suppress any thought that disagrees with their agenda. This, of course, is a tool of Stalin, the father of US liberalism.

It is amusing that the left does not realize they are essentially the embodiment of what Orwell warned us about in "1984". How can any rational being with a brain not realize that leftism is embodiment of totalitarianism and the principal enemy of liberty?
Nancy was called racist just recently by bizarro left. Their new hero McCain was called racist in 08, as was Romney, Bush and anyone else that isn’t part of their bizarro group think tribe

Old 07-28-2019, 10:10 AM

31,342 posts, read 14,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I am 68, white and raised in the deep South. I remember white and colored R/R's and water fountains(50s-60s), sitting in a restaurant where black people weren't allowed inside but had to knock on the backdoor to order-pay-receive their food (1972). I went to a white people party rally (early 60s), I was the only one there without a gun. There were machine guns, cannons, you name it-it was there. I shook hands with JB Stoner (look him up on google), now he was a real white supremacist. I remember when Lester Mattox was the Governor of Georgia. We had white and black schools until late 1969. I had a full beer bottle thrown at my head during the '68 riots.
The words racist and white supremacist that are used so often today are meaningless. The words white privilege and racist are so misused it's laughable.
A racist is anyone who voted for Trump - according to the left. Agree, the word is meaningless.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:10 AM

27,537 posts, read 15,968,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
First Cummings was just pointed out rightfully as a bully !!!

Anyone doing that democrats say has to be racist !!!

They seek to institutionalize bullying as a right with zero tolerance of anyone not supporting a bully !!!

The Mind Binders connect bullying with racism to shut down any voice sounding out against bullying !!!
Is it too late for them to acquire a copywrite on the R word?

Old 07-28-2019, 10:11 AM

12,898 posts, read 13,569,114 times
The smarter or more enlighten we get the less bigotry, sexism, a racism we tolerate. So I'm watching old TV shows last week and I hear Kojak refer to a black cop as a big black bull in a china shop and on McCloud Dennis Weaver in a moment of euphoria walks by a lady cop and puts his hand on her chin and kisses her on the nose, instead of saying good morning. We were not that enlightened in the mid to late 70's about that kind of behavior. So don't ever get too comfortable about what constitutes sexism or racism.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:16 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,397,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
All Trumplings aren't racists. I have never seen one. Have you?

Well...

I've heard one.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:25 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,416,578 times
What is a racist-white supremacist nowadays?

According to the "left, Democrats and "progressive leftists", a racist is
  • Anyone who supports Trump.
  • Anyone who disagrees with them on anything
  • Every White male (Gay men once got a pass but since Buttigieg, even they don't)
  • Anyone who runs against a Democrat in a general election.
  • Any Black person who votes for a Republican
  • Anyone who calls them out for anything.
  • All White evangelicals.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:26 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,350,497 times
If you believe a black person can get an ID by himself, you’re a white supremacist.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:26 AM

26,639 posts, read 28,478,228 times
"Racist" now refers to anything the far radical left disagrees with. As a Democrat, I agree, it has no meaning anymore. They should just shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies