U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM
 
14,356 posts, read 15,175,578 times
Reputation: 8399

Advertisements

Whoa!!! That broad (yeah, I thought it was a guy named Sarah at first) looks rougher than a night in jail.

"......Pugh also allegedly violated the three-year probation sentence she received in September 2017 for setting two fires and her role in a riot during Portlandís 2017 May Day demonstrations.

Pugh arrived in Portland in 2016 after leaving her two children with relatives in her native Indiana. She previously had been arrested on assault, disorderly conduct and drug charges in Arizona, California and Tennessee, court and police records show......"



https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/convic...ime-in-oregon/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
 
1,218 posts, read 189,115 times
Reputation: 638
What do you call people with face tattoos?

Unemployed
Convict
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM
 
10,721 posts, read 10,904,616 times
Reputation: 5284
Let's guess the ratio of maga/white supremacist to antifa hate crimes.... I am guessing 10:1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
 
14,356 posts, read 15,175,578 times
Reputation: 8399
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Let's guess the ratio of maga/white supremacist to antifa hate crimes.... I am guessing 10:1
At least you're honest about making up your supporting data. I have to respect that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
 
24,198 posts, read 12,020,042 times
Reputation: 10319
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Whoa!!! That broad (yeah, I thought it was a guy named Sarah at first) looks rougher than a night in jail.

"......Pugh also allegedly violated the three-year probation sentence she received in September 2017 for setting two fires and her role in a riot during Portlandís 2017 May Day demonstrations.

Pugh arrived in Portland in 2016 after leaving her two children with relatives in her native Indiana. She previously had been arrested on assault, disorderly conduct and drug charges in Arizona, California and Tennessee, court and police records show......"



https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/convic...ime-in-oregon/
OMG, somebody bred her. Eeewww!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
 
27,171 posts, read 9,220,291 times
Reputation: 9478
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
OMG, somebody bred her. Eeewww!!!!
I would be more inclined to believe she rape some poor fool after drugging them !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
 
17,196 posts, read 8,712,807 times
Reputation: 9904
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
OMG, somebody bred her. Eeewww!!!!
Wasnt gonna say it, but yeah, that

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I would be more inclined to believe she rape some poor fool after drugging them !!!
Makes more sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM
 
13,712 posts, read 7,475,155 times
Reputation: 12550
I feel sorry for her kids. I canít even imagine being raised by trash like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM
 
Location: southern california
55,775 posts, read 74,771,614 times
Reputation: 48320
You won’t see this stuff on cnn for sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:09 AM
 
13,712 posts, read 7,475,155 times
Reputation: 12550
There was a poster yesterday claiming Antifa are mostly peaceful. Quite a few here defend Antifa, much like possibly the dumbest commentator on CNN, Don Lemon.


http://www.city-data.com/forum/55780731-post11.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top