U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 10:13 AM

11,127 posts, read 4,900,148 times

Advertisements

First, there is no way Seattle isn't #1. I've been to Chicago and didn't see any rats there, whereas when I visited Seattle, I saw multiple every single day just running around in broad daylight. It was absolutely revolting.

As for the list, all the major Democrat cities were on it because I'm pretty sure nearly all the major cities are Democrat.

And rats tend to thrive in big cities, regardless of political affiliation.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:22 AM

1,851 posts, read 325,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post

And rats tend to thrive in big cities, regardless of political affiliation.
I was going to say, I'm very sure that every city has rats.

I lived in very expensive Cambridge, MA previously, where people have multiple degrees and high incomes, and there were constant rat problems in my neighborhood.

The main cause was a multiple years long water/sewer pipe construction going on, had nothing to do with the people living there.

Old Today, 10:27 AM

29,633 posts, read 15,536,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LMAO. Take a drive cross country my friend you might be shocked at what is happening across rural towns in our nation.

But sure keep thinking is just one party with the problem
Well, almost every time a police officer unjustly shoots or abuses a citizen of color, it's in a city with a Democrat mayor and city council.

You'd almost begin to think it's a secret Democrat policy to make minorities feel victimized in order to garner support as the decry institutional racism in the places they control.

Old Today, 10:30 AM

4,221 posts, read 2,030,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
Since rat controversy is now in the news, I thought I would share with you Orkin's list of the top-50 "rattiest cities" in America. Almost all of the top-50 rat infested cities are run by Democrats. Does anyone see a "rat-infested" city on this Orkin top-50 list that is red?

https://www.orkin.com/press-room/rattiest-cities-2018

More Russian propaganda by a new member. Most of these cities have Republican governors.

Old Today, 10:33 AM

11,834 posts, read 9,416,486 times
Rats live in cities. Who would’ve thought it?

You guys are really dumbing it down on here.

Old Today, 11:03 AM

3,375 posts, read 2,848,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post

No kidding, this looks pretty much like just a list of the 50 biggest cities.

Old Today, 11:44 AM

6,441 posts, read 3,609,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post

:

Yes, I grew up in Manhattan in the 50's. When you have millions of people living in a place with tons of garbage put outside for collection, in addition to restaurant's garbage, this will attract rodents, and roaches. It is a fact of Big City life. Want every apartment building to have their own incinerator?

I can remember as a young child reaching under our living room sofa to retrieve my ball, and pulling out a mouse instead. We even had a CAT in our apartment, for all the good that did.

Old Today, 11:57 AM

11,892 posts, read 8,304,725 times
Trump is right about the rats. The Dimocrats that are championing for the Rights of illegal aliens should instead look to help their own districts and the citizens that voted them into power.

Old Today, 12:00 PM

18,250 posts, read 9,006,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump should go back to NYC and fix it right?
Is he the Mayor of NYC, or a Representative who's district is NYC? So, he should ignore the entire country to help one city over everything else, just because he is from there? If he did that, you'd be screaming.

Do you read what you post, or just blinded by hate Trump emotion?

Old Today, 12:07 PM

37,235 posts, read 16,196,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LMAO. Take a drive cross country my friend you might be shocked at what is happening across rural towns in our nation.

But sure keep thinking is just one party with the problem
Are you trying to hijack the thread? It is NOT ALLOWED.

"Orkin's list of the top-50 "rattiest cities" in America. Almost all of the top-50 rat infested cities are run by Democrats"

Did the OP say it is NOT happening across the country? NO

Did the OP claim it is ONLY in dem cities? NO.

Or maybe you just have a reading comprehension problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies