U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:08 PM

37,235 posts, read 16,196,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump should go back to NYC and fix it right?
Trump is NOT responsible for that district, a DEM is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:12 PM

37,235 posts, read 16,196,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL cute. So let me explain it to you. Rats live better where there is a large number of humans in confined spaces. These are called cities. Rats in cities have been a problem for humans since the beginning of time. Cities voting for Democrats to lead them should make you wonder why?

I would much rather we as Americans tackle the problems in these areas of our country rather than using it for political purposes which both parties do but our President seems to use too often and usually targeting specific groups.

So I will end with there are Rats in both Parties. But there is the main Rat that is supposed to represent us all
Let me explain to YOU. NO ONE said rats are not a problem elsewhere only, " Almost all of the top-50 rat infested cities are run by Democrats."

AGAIN, the left will NOT take responsibility for their actions.

Old Today, 12:15 PM

23,401 posts, read 11,592,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
Since rat controversy is now in the news, I thought I would share with you Orkin's list of the top-50 "rattiest cities" in America. Almost all of the top-50 rat infested cities are run by Democrats. Does anyone see a "rat-infested" city on this Orkin top-50 list that is red?

https://www.orkin.com/press-room/rattiest-cities-2018
62 of the 100 largest cities in this country are run by Democrats, that does not include cities like San Antonio or Raleigh who have mayors who run as "Unaffiliated" or "independent"

So in short, Obviously, major cities are going to be run by Democrats on any list, good or bad.

Old Today, 12:18 PM

23,401 posts, read 11,592,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Let me explain to YOU. NO ONE said rats are not a problem elsewhere only, " Almost all of the top-50 rat infested cities are run by Democrats."

AGAIN, the left will NOT take responsibility for their actions.
Most cities are run by Democrats , so there is no real point here because you arent actually laying out a reason for the rats.

Quote:
During the colder months, rodent activity increases as these pests seek shelter in warm areas with readily-available food and water. In fact, the National Pest Management Association reports rodents enter an estimated 21 million homes in the U.S. each winter
The fact that animals would starve to death in conservative areas is not a good argument to make, but here you are doing so.

Old Today, 01:02 PM

4,756 posts, read 935,548 times
Which of those cities would James Cagney live in?

Old Today, 01:06 PM

7,355 posts, read 3,791,495 times
Quote:
I am no fan of the two-party duopoly myself, but it is telling that almost all 50 of the most rat-infested cities in America are exclusively run by Democrats. It really puts the word RAT into Democrat!
These are cities where people actually worked and their jobs were lost to technology for the most part. These cities are more difficult to run than southern cities where old people with pink heads go to retire, play golf and die.

Old Today, 01:15 PM

810 posts, read 144,325 times
Quote:
Since rat controversy is now in the news, I thought I would share with you Orkin's list of the top-50 "rattiest cities" in America. Almost all of the top-50 rat infested cities are run by Democrats. Does anyone see a "rat-infested" city on this Orkin top-50 list that is red?

I have to disagree with this list to some extent, I live right outside of Pittsburgh and it is a very nice town and far from rat-infested.

Old Today, 01:24 PM

2,706 posts, read 1,974,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
A vote for democrats is a vote for rat infestation !!! When Republicans go high Dems go rodent !!!

Democrats provide free transportation !!! Infected fleas ride for free !!!
I don't care who is an R or D. This behavior is tribal and childish. Why isn't the president doing anything to work with these states to help? He needs to spend more time running this country & less time attacking others on twitter.

Old Today, 01:37 PM

1,840 posts, read 465,355 times
The more dense the population the more liberal it tends to be....and where there is people, there is food, garbage, buildings to make nests in, etc.

Just another distraction from the the horrible job Trump is doing handling immigration and the border.

Trump's followers remind me of the dog in the movie Up....you just have to yell "squirrel!" and they look. Lol.

Old Today, 01:45 PM

3,020 posts, read 1,227,010 times
Quote:

Arenít most big cities run by Democrats?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies