U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM

19,580 posts, read 17,825,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Didn't he just speak for the residents of Baltimore who have been neglected for decades by the very politicians he spoke of?

I'm glad he punched King Elijah in the nose over it. He deserves it 100%. And the idiotic MSM is so damned hypocritical over it, what's now racist, wasn't last week when they were saying it.
Thus from a guy who was a slumlord with his daddy and now his son-in-law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM

6,452 posts, read 3,613,419 times
[quote=Grlzrl;55792969]Fake news. Didn't do it.[/QUOT

Video, not fake news. Twitching his arms all over and slurring his words to mock the reporter who dared to challenge him. NOBODY challenges Dear Leader!!!!!

He cannot debate or challenge VIEWS not his own. All he can do is mock, stalk women, berate their physical beauty, tell them, and men, to go back to the country where they came from. I actually MET The Donald many years ago. I do not need Fake News to tell me about him.

The Donald can "go back to the country he came from". Problem is that "his" country doesn't want him. They learned their lesson decades ago, but let's Make America Great Again like that Country was then.

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM

45,777 posts, read 18,138,225 times
Not Brought To You by CNN.

They are living mighty large compared to the residents of Baltimore they claim to care about.

Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM

1,845 posts, read 467,408 times
I laugh at Trump on a daily basis with all the late night shows making fun of the goof. Trump is comedy gold.

Obama on the other, not a very funny guy....

Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM

19,580 posts, read 17,825,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Not Brought To You by CNN.

They are living mighty large compared to the residents of Baltimore they claim to care about.
OMG they are having lunch! The horror! When your Dear Leader has his very expensive meals, do you really think he is caring about you?

Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM

66,636 posts, read 33,951,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
"Unlike candidates from the two major parties, my candidacy would not represent an exercise in career advancement ... The Republicans are captives of their right wing. The Democrats are captives of their left wing. I dont hear anyone speaking for the working men and women in the center."

--Donald Trump, 1999

What happened to that guy?
Obama happened....
Ron Paul's, Taxed Enough Already happened....
There was a revolution started by Ron Paul, in the Republican party and the global establishment got exposed.
The Freedom Caucus and Donald J. Trump lives today, from the battle that happened, during the Obama years.
2010 mid-terms were HISTORIC.
That 1999 Republican Party is all but gone.

Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM

66,636 posts, read 33,951,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
OMG they are having lunch! The horror! When your Dear Leader has his very expensive meals, do you really think he is caring about you?
KFC for lunch....
Mickey D's for dinner.

Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM

37,256 posts, read 16,212,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The Democrat party has flown so far towards Authoritarianist Communism, they do not see the laughter they have brought upon themselves, when they don't get their way in the land of Liberties.

Keep thinking for everyone and demanding we live how you want. The temper tantrums when things don't go the Democrats way, is hilarious.

The Democrats and the Media, hand feed Trump his one liner tweets, that cause the left to melt farther into the hole.

The past 4 years since Trump came down the escalator, have been incredible times to be alive. Who knew, taking back our Liberty, would be so fun.
Amen, brother!

Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM

1,845 posts, read 467,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
KFC for lunch....
Mickey D's for dinner.
That’s what he eats for the photo shoots. “Hey look at me, I’m just like you!”.

Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM

37,256 posts, read 16,212,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Sure if he had a sense of humor, but he doesn't. He also does not laugh at people--let's be honest here. He nastily mocks them on a daily basis. He continues to be a crude bigot.
"He continues to be a crude bigot." He LEARNED it from the dems for almost 50 years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or