U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:59 PM

4,980 posts, read 3,703,009 times

Advertisements

I choose to no longer identify as a White Male. I never really identified as a white male anyways, but in today's world of Inclusion, it's probably best for me to start identifying as a lesser pigmented woman of color. This way I can check my all of my white supremacy at the door and start over. It's going to be hard, for so many years now I have been steeped in hatred and as an involuntarily Grand Wizard of the KKK and Hitler's right hand man as I have been so identified by those of the party of Inclusion would label me, I must immediately check myself into a rehabilitation clinic which will indoctrinate me into a world where everyone is equal, where I can get a sex-reassignment surgery, and tanning booths where I can let the UV rays start to increase my pigment levels. All of this should certainly allow be to be included into the clan of Inclusion right? I will be sure to denounce my religious beliefs, because I want to be included in the cult of Inclusions. I will join at least 4 causes to make sure that other evil people like I used to be will be cast out of the world of inclusion. I will even segregate from those around me who don't agree with me and my inclusive policies, and I will try to change those that I don't include in my inclusion by calling them evil and by force.

Did I leave anything out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:05 PM

8,315 posts, read 11,165,149 times
How witty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies