U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 12:15 PM

8,332 posts, read 2,476,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
So are you saying that it's a good thing for information to be released at a time when it can't be properly responded to?
What?

Whom do you expect to respond? And how did the cat get his or their tongue(s)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2019, 02:48 PM

9,455 posts, read 9,305,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
What?
Whom do you expect to respond? And how did the cat get his or their tongue(s)?
The OP specifically said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Barr set to release document after document. Then to be distributed(while Congress is on break.... PERFECT).
Time for the Great Awakening starts this week.
This is a really good source.
So I'm asking why it's "perfect." The implication is that it's good to duck behind the back of Congress - and attitude that implies wrong-doing.

Old 07-31-2019, 03:56 PM

34,461 posts, read 18,689,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Well if history has any precedent, this will be your weekly Q is coming click bait. As far as your own medicine. If Obama did it then you can say so, but I recall Friday nite and Saturday nite press releases by the Bush 2 administration to the extent that it was comical.

So, you cannot prove me wrong....thanks for playing.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:35 PM

5,250 posts, read 1,307,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I love him more than you do !!! He ain't pretty but he sure knows how to cook !!!

He's working on several new dishes !!! Dummycrats under glass and progressive flambé !!!

Sounds so delicious !!! I'll skip lunch for seconds at dinner !!!
My favorite is watching him when he listens to other people talk. You can tell his wheels are turning and he's about to let it fly.

Old 07-31-2019, 04:37 PM

5,250 posts, read 1,307,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so where are these documents? it's Wednesday.
They will release at 8 pm. CST when Hannity comes on. I know they have some kind of set up where he gets the breaking news of the day. It ticks me off because they know way more than they are letting out and it's done for ratings. But they usually deliver the goods.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:57 PM

66,724 posts, read 33,987,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
They will release at 8 pm. CST when Hannity comes on. I know they have some kind of set up where he gets the breaking news of the day. It ticks me off because they know way more than they are letting out and it's done for ratings. But they usually deliver the goods.
IG Horowitz referred Comey for prosecution but DOJ declining to move forward just yet.

For leaking(classified documents) and lack of candor(perjury).

While they cautioned that the IG's final report won't be complete until it gets feedback from Comey's lawyers in the next few days, it is expected to conclude that the former FBI director improperly took with him memos that were FBI property when he was fired, transmitted classified information via an insecure email account, and shared some of the memos with his private lawyers. Some of the Comey memos were classified up to the "secret" level, but the FBI has not disclosed whether those were shared with his lawyers like the classified confidential memo was.

The FBI report on its meeting with Comey at his home to recover the memos(a raid?)

Old 07-31-2019, 08:13 PM

9,162 posts, read 2,822,442 times
What did I miss on Hannity? Who's going to jail?

Old 07-31-2019, 08:35 PM

9,573 posts, read 4,896,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Well if history has any precedent, this will be your weekly Q is coming click bait. As far as your own medicine. If Obama did it then you can say so, but I recall Friday nite and Saturday nite press releases by the Bush 2 administration to the extent that it was comical.
The broken clock is right twice a day. The OP's predictions are never right. I want the docs released and arrests [you might not], so hope the OP's string of wrongness ends.

Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM

8,989 posts, read 8,016,733 times
Are we still waiting for the awesome justice? Wait, is it next Wednesday instead?

Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM

33,349 posts, read 14,055,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
IG Horowitz referred Comey for prosecution but DOJ declining to move forward just yet.

For leaking(classified documents) and lack of candor(perjury).

Do you have real source for that yet, this should be front page news in every paper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies