U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM

4,117 posts, read 6,436,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Amazing how many people are jealous of Trump.
They despise him because he does whatever he wants.
Everyone wants to be him, but nobody has his courage.

Courage? Trump? What a joke! I despise Comrade Trump for being a coward. Trump was medically deferred for a bone spur while many true brave Americans gave up their lives in Nam. In a recent interview Trump stated that Nam was just too far away. Many Americans died in Trump's place while Demented Don played.

Only the scum of the earth want to be Trump. Jealous of what? Trump the traitor, the pervert, the swindler, the rapist, the bigot, the racist, and every other despicable label there is.

The Trump supporters are a bunch of scared white people afraid that they are soon to become the minority. They don't care about Make America Great Again. What they want is Keep America White and they wouldn't care if their leader is Trump or a Hitler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM

46,200 posts, read 34,216,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I can tell you're joking, but MAGAlot has said practically this very thing before and was serious. Has said Trump has the most interesting personality ever, and is the most famous person in history. He is better than Jesus.

It amazes and kinda depresses me a wee bit. Same for the people who use GodEmperor for him.
Trump did say: “ I like people who weren't captured”.

Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM

3,586 posts, read 976,149 times
Quote:
I never said Trump is better than Jesus.
I don't even speak with those type of simple words 'better than'.
Should quote me instead of paraphrase.
It can be hard to find things in search. I remember something like that, but may be misremembering the specific details, yes, so sorry if I am.

But so far, I did find a time when you put them on the same level.

Quote:
Trump and Jesus Christ are the 2 best deliverers of words ever.
He always knows exactly what to say.
Pocahontas in for 2020!

And even then kinda wondered at the possibility that he could be Jesus. Even if meant as a joke... ay yi yi.

Quote:
Who knows, maybe Trump is Jesus.
I guess we'll never know.
Pocahontas in for 2020!

I'm not entirely sure what way you meant this poat:

Quote:
Plus I think Trump enjoys the spotlight more than any person since Jesus Christ.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/53761384-post14.html

More talk including Jesus
Quote:
People who love the people.
Nobody loves people more than Trump.
Very similar to Jesus probably.
Trump speaking today in W. Va., thousands of supporters will be huge as he bypasses the press once again going directly

Maybe it was one of those I saw.

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM

34,442 posts, read 18,677,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Courage? Trump? What a joke! I despise Comrade Trump for being a coward. Trump was medically deferred for a bone spur while many true brave Americans gave up their lives in Nam. In a recent interview Trump stated that Nam was just too far away. Many Americans died in Trump's place while Demented Don played.

Only the scum of the earth want to be Trump. Jealous of what? Trump the traitor, the pervert, the swindler, the rapist, the bigot, the racist, and every other despicable label there is.

The Trump supporters are a bunch of scared white people afraid that they are soon to become the minority. They don't care about Make America Great Again. What they want is Keep America White and they wouldn't care if their leader is Trump or a Hitler.

I love post's like this, keep up the great job for your dem friends/anti trumpers.........you're doing great!

Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM

34,442 posts, read 18,677,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
REpubs hated OBAMA and would have hung him had they their chance. YOU are wrong.

I'm considered a REpub, and I agreed with OBAMA, on a few things, not a lot, but I did. YOU are wrong, again.

Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
If that was actually true, we would have a full-blown Constitutional crisis, and you might want to say it a little quieter.

The voters want checks and balances, so if Trump is making all of the decisions for the executive branch, the Senate (for now) and the Supreme Court, they'll bounce his ass out of the WH because we would be Russia.

Nobody wants a dictator except the 25% of the country that is in the Trump base, and I don't believe they will be able to persuade anyone else that an unstable and ignorant child should be in charge of every branch of government. And, btw, the base is more than welcome to go get themselves a dictatorship--maybe his buddy, Epstein will let them have his island.
There's a whole thread he started with these sentiments before. Found it alarming before too. What's the use of 3 separate branches as a check and balance system if they are no longer really separate?

President Trump's greatest investment ever

Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Trump is the most influential man (and President) in world history.
Its hard to top Trump.
Oh, maybe it would be this post in this very thread. It would be very foolish to think Trump has been more influential than Jesus (because even if one doesn't believe he is divine or even real, the concept of Jesus influencing much is undeniable) between the two if you actually, sincerely, stop to consider the impact they have had and for how long, yet here you claim it by implication since you rate Trump as THE most influential.

It's something else to see people think so much of a politician, much less this specific one.

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM

3,336 posts, read 2,344,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty
Did you catch how Capt. Bone Spurs made sure to clarify that he was not a first responder.

I had to laugh when he said this. This covers his azz. That means he could of been there a week later. Always the c**man.

Old Today, 02:22 PM

4,541 posts, read 858,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Courage? More like most people have some humility, Trump is nothing more than a narcissist lying bully in a nice suit. He has a history of screwing over the little guy, the American people are no different. Trump would say it gonna be great, your gonna love getting screwed over by me.
It could be called the rape of a nation.

He rapes everyone.
Some, like McConnell, believe trump will destroy them if they "tell".
Others, like Cohen, tell anyway.
And others like Paul Ryan join fox to keep the rape going nite after nite.

Old Today, 02:43 PM

2,781 posts, read 925,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I doubt he will; but we are supposed to using intriguing thread titles

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/29/polit...ers/index.html

"I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder," Trump said. "But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

Several days after the attacks, Trump did an interview with a German news station just a few blocks from Ground Zero. And according to a Newsday report on September 14, Trump had been spotted at Ground Zero the previous day:
"The sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.
"'No, no. The building's gone,' he says into the phone."
The point here is that there's very little evidence to back up what Trump tried to do on Monday morning. It's also not the first time he's done it.
If 9/11 would have happened while President Trump was in office, yes, he'd be at Ground Zero the very next day with "every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza" to give his support in the capacity that he is able to. With security detail, by the way.

Trump is and has been for very many years a major finance & development contributor in and around Manhattan. He went there first hand right after it happened. He'd be a complete moron to go there the next day claiming that he was right there, in that very spot at the time the attacks happened, if that's what you're contemplating. And anyone who thinks that's why he was there the next day for that same reason is equally a complete moron.

Only really "special" people make false claims like that. You know the ones, like Hillary Clinton talking about dodging sniper fire and stuff like that. You know, Bosnia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or