U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
 
7,341 posts, read 8,697,339 times
Reputation: 9269

Advertisements

Trumpies want their beloved leader to do whatever he wants, however he wants, whenever he wants, even if it's in violation of the U.S. Constitution. Of course they haven't bothered reading the Constitution so they don't know that he crosses lines, but nevermind that. Rules do not and should not apply to him because he's special and they adore him.

Their dear leader is allowed to 'grab 'em by the p**sy,' make deals while in office that specifically benefit him, his other businesses, his family, lie, cheat, steal, con people out of money through his foundation and businesses. Handwave it all away. Matters not. If Trump wants to spend every weekend golfing on taxpayer expense, well he deserves it. He 'works hard' at that 'executive time' that no one knows what it means. Watching Fox news, tweeting and getting all ragey is an important part of his time, donchaknow.

He's so special. And you're all just jealous! You too wish you could sexually assault women and young teens and get away with it and have many fans who simply can't imagine you doing anything bad. You too wish you could make secret deals with foreign governments and make sure there's no record of it. How dare any of you insist that Trump follow the rules? No way, he's above the rules!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
 
Location: Middle of the Pacific Ocean
11,875 posts, read 6,364,041 times
Reputation: 11686
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Congress? They have nothing to do with it. Senate confirms SC nominees. And since they GOP had the majority any nominee was an odds on favorite for confirmation.
I use Congress to refer to either or both houses of Congress. In this case, it was used to refer to the branch of Congress that is the Senate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
 
34,406 posts, read 18,671,235 times
Reputation: 7626
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Trumpies want their beloved leader to do whatever he wants, however he wants, whenever he wants, even if it's in violation of the U.S. Constitution. Of course they haven't bothered reading the Constitution so they don't know that he crosses lines, but nevermind that. Rules do not and should not apply to him because he's special and they adore him.

Their dear leader is allowed to 'grab 'em by the p**sy,' make deals while in office that specifically benefit him, his other businesses, his family, lie, cheat, steal, con people out of money through his foundation and businesses. Handwave it all away. Matters not. If Trump wants to spend every weekend golfing on taxpayer expense, well he deserves it. He 'works hard' at that 'executive time' that no one knows what it means. Watching Fox news, tweeting and getting all ragey is an important part of his time, donchaknow.

He's so special. And you're all just jealous! You too wish you could sexually assault women and young teens and get away with it and have many fans who simply can't imagine you doing anything bad. You too wish you could make secret deals with foreign governments and make sure there's no record of it. How dare any of you insist that Trump follow the rules? No way, he's above the rules!



Post's like this above will make trump OUR president again.....congrats, you non-deplorables.....keep it up, you're doing great!





Pssssst.................I have a phone and pen, singed your savior obama....where were you then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
 
7,132 posts, read 2,636,591 times
Reputation: 2827
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I use Congress to refer to either or both houses of Congress. In this case, it was used to refer to the branch of Congress that is the Senate.
Big difference in this case. If the House of Reps were included neither confirmation happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
 
1,499 posts, read 419,607 times
Reputation: 865
[quote=MAGAalot;55795825]"Just" because he is the President.
The President is supposed to have more power than everyone else.[/QUOTE

Scary that people believe this.
Next they will think he is above the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Status: "Quo Fata Farunt" (set 6 days ago)
 
Location: Self explanatory
11,760 posts, read 4,973,768 times
Reputation: 15772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Scary that people believe this.
Next they will think he is above the law.
With the way it's going, that already seems to be the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
 
3,576 posts, read 974,548 times
Reputation: 1507
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Amazing how many people are jealous of Trump.
They despise him because he does whatever he wants.
Everyone wants to be him, but nobody has his courage.
I have 0% desire to be him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
 
3,576 posts, read 974,548 times
Reputation: 1507
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
More nonsense !!! Who comes up with these false talking points !!!
Its the language of division solving nothing !!!

Show us the President that has satisfied everyone on everything they have done !!!

Elections have consequences if people want to be represented they can get on board the issue positions and promises the elected one campaigned on !!!
No President can represent everyone on everything !!! Total bovine excrement to believe otherwise !!!

Those complaining can chose to be represented by supporting the Presidents positions !!!
All behind one, b/c one can't be behind all, or they wouldn't get elected !!! Totally impossible !!!
If the President represented everyone there wouldn't be a need for elections !!!
Anyone would do !!!
Your argument that saying he should be President for everyone is divisive language is kinda....wild. So it's divisive to say a President should represent everyone, but it's not to say that he only represents some? That literally makes no logical sense.

A president can have specific policies that don't align with what some in the nation want. He can be of a different party than some of the people. But he should recognize and act like he is the President of everyone in the nation, not just his followers. It's such a basic concept...or should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
 
4,998 posts, read 1,864,868 times
Reputation: 4746
He just cannot resist making everything all about him. He is a very self centered person. Continues to exaggerate and lie to puff himself up. He has some serious personal character issues.

Last edited by MMS02760; Yesterday at 09:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,339 posts, read 12,188,527 times
Reputation: 8828
The vanity is so high it makes the skin orange I tell ya. - conceited Baffoon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top